Star Trek Themed Room

BattleSoul2012

Report this Feb. 01 2013, 6:36 pm

Trekked out one of the rooms of my apartment and I just wanted to share it on the board: http://www.wix.com/federationstarship/ussbattlesoul

Would also like to see what others have done to Trek out their spaces.

Beam aboard the Federation Starship USS BattleSoul and take a tour of my Star Trek Room - Home Entertainment Center at: http://www.wix.com/federationstarship/ussbattlesoul

K_tigress

Report this Feb. 01 2013, 8:29 pm

Ooh nice but I could have sworn that you’ve already posted this before. hummm deja vu?

He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it. -Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

BattleSoul2012

Report this Feb. 01 2013, 8:45 pm

LOL, yeah. (-: I made some new additions to the room and updated the website, so I just thought I'd put it back out there again.

K_tigress

Report this Feb. 01 2013, 8:51 pm

Guess that’s fare enough. I’d love to make a themed room but current situations don’t allow for that.

BattleSoul2012

Report this Feb. 01 2013, 9:15 pm

I love your art website. Good stuff.

ohio31392

Report this Feb. 02 2013, 11:29 pm

I just hopped on to your site and watched the video tour. That is some really cool stuff. I'm jealous I wish I had the capability to do that but my living situation doesn't allow for it at the moment.

lnagr1

Report this Feb. 03 2013, 3:25 am

Hey, thats nice. I can tell alot of work went into it. Very nice.

K_tigress

Report this Feb. 03 2013, 7:44 pm

Quote: BattleSoul2012 @ Feb. 01 2013, 9:15 pm

>I love your art website. Good stuff.

Thanks. Not as fancy as yours but it does the job. Yours does have loads of fun factor and beautiful to look at.

I use to have a roaring tiger sound FX when you first entered the site but then I got tired of it. Especally when you have to check something and well you know.