Bathrooms in the brig

DUKAT!!!!

Report this Jan. 25 2013, 8:00 pm

So I know this is kind of immature, but I was recently watching 30 days from Voyager, when I realized: the brig is just a small room. Where do you go to the bathroom? Same with the holding cells! I doubt they ever said on the show, but I was wondering what you think.

Holberg

Report this Jan. 27 2013, 5:55 pm

Who did I see sitting on one in one of the movies?????

Any way, when "he " stood  and took a step froward It slided back the wall.

Oh yes he was only useing it as a chair at the time "His pants were up by the way"

DUKAT!!!!

Report this Jan. 27 2013, 6:10 pm

There was someone sitting on a toilet in a movie? I don't remember that. Maybe there us a toilet inside the bench.

DUKAT!!!!! -Major Kira

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Jan. 27 2013, 6:59 pm

My guess is that the toilet comes out of the wall and the force field's frequency can change to make it opaque (the security guard would be on more alert during that time.)

OtakuJo

Report this Jan. 31 2013, 11:19 pm

Perhaps all the prisoners just piss into Odo's bucket.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

miklamar

Report this Feb. 01 2013, 6:43 am

Although the TV shows don't display such mundane appliances, they were probably in the cells.  The other option would be that prisoners were escorted to such nearby facilities either periodically or as needed.

Also, the Security people needed to go occasionally, so such facilities would have to be conveniently located for them.

K_tigress

Report this Feb. 01 2013, 8:41 pm

Probably something that comes out of a wall or something. I do recall a bathroom sink scene in some eps. Can’t remember which one.

He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it. -Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

K_tigress

Report this Feb. 01 2013, 8:48 pm

Quote: OtakuJo @ Jan. 31 2013, 11:19 pm

>Perhaps all the prisoners just piss into Odo's bucket.

lnagr1

Report this Feb. 02 2013, 10:40 pm

Quote: OtakuJo @ Jan. 31 2013, 11:19 pm

>Perhaps all the prisoners just piss into Odo's bucket.

When I read that, I pissed myself laughing!

Users browsing this forum: crimsyn