So how are you feeling?

Invader_Wishfire

Report this Jan. 20 2013, 1:36 am

So how are feeling right now?

My feet are hurting thanks to a busy night at work, but other than that I'm doing pretty good. A little upset that I couldn't go across the street and see Pennywise, but there will be other opportunities.

photo spok_zps253ab564.gif

Kornula

Report this Jan. 20 2013, 2:49 am

Feeling a bit stagnant.. otherwise, mostly groovy.   I'm sitting at the front desk, watching a Laurel and Hardy movie.

Regarding Pennywise - Sucks to be so close yet denied pleasures eh?

Invader_Wishfire

Report this Jan. 20 2013, 4:10 am

" Regarding Pennywise - Sucks to be so close yet denied pleasures eh?"

Par for the course, actually. Over the past three years there have been plenty of shows that I wanted to see but couldn't. But I'm still bringing in that paycheck, so oh well.

photo spok_zps253ab564.gif

Kornula

Report this Jan. 20 2013, 6:08 am

I make it easy for reducing that particualr fustration by living in Alaska.

MoppyCGDaniels

Report this Jan. 20 2013, 10:16 am

Since January the 1st when I was feeling well there was always something. Like for instance I had to wait 3 more days than usual plus a weekend to get my almonthly bankaccount summation. Or the black ink-cartdrige of my printer got empty although I purchased previously one with color, the old one is still useable even the former black cartdrige was bought later. Now the rechargeable battery of my handset is almost permanently down.

I'm beginning to think that this can't be no other way than the cause of Satan.

My computer was doing some strange things which aren't my fault. Some people must spy not only on my technical devices.

Many years ago I conducted assistance on a elementary school with computers, as gardener & talent search in arts. The secretary of this institution shortchanged my hours down to one week even I worked there for 2. Her & some parents didn't understand the gift I gave the kids.

In the present time I helped a friend out of serious problems. Now the same incident is happening again.

wissa

Report this Jan. 20 2013, 11:53 am

after years of trying to change my profession I'm finally on my way and am happy and excited about it

We welcome st.com refugees! click on the image

NCC-1873

Report this Jan. 20 2013, 7:46 pm

Bored.... but thats a typical night at work

Gawain_VIII

Report this Jan. 28 2013, 8:03 am

How am I feeling? I suppose I am feeling with the nerve endings beneath the skin in my fingers.

ROBERT CHARLES GRAHAM, Vice Admiral
U.S.S Gawain NCC-91980
Commanding Officer, Frontier Fleet
sto-frontier-fleet.proboards.com

2takesfrakes

Report this Apr. 06 2013, 5:59 pm

I know you PEEPS think I'm all armour and nails, but ...
when I get cut ... I HURT!!! And yes, OK? I'm hurting!!!

I sent a message to my recent eX, to see if, maybe, perhaps ... we
could reconsile, with not much to say. Look at the LIES I got back!
Tell me you don't believe her wild-eyed accusations:

"I want to tell you something and all I ever get to hear
is that you dont care or that you dont give a s***...
like I m doing something bad.

I want you with me everywhere..but then you rant on...

I never said to you that i dont care or dont give a s***
if you tell me things...

But as usual IT'S ME who ****s up."

starfan97

Report this Apr. 07 2013, 3:02 pm

Lets keep this rated G and say I am really ticked off at certain people I know.