How about mirror universe movie

Created by: Jason222

Jason222

Report this Jan. 16 2013, 1:01 pm

To my option best or worst option depend how done could rivil the best Star War movie or be remember with Star Terk made product possible.

Sehlat123

Report this Jan. 18 2013, 8:49 pm

I'm not sure about it. I mean, an episode here and there is good, but movies are very different. One, it has a big budget, and if it's not successful, you lose money. And I'm not sure how many people would see a movie of a bunch of immoral people in space. It would be kind of interesting, but it's not really what most fans are fans for.

"Borg. Sounds Swedish."

Mitchz95

Report this Jan. 19 2013, 9:15 pm

A story depicting a rebellion against the Terran Empire might be interesting, though I'm not sure if it would work as a movie.

stunned4life

Report this Jan. 31 2013, 1:43 pm

I'd like to see them do a dark mirror type thing in a movie. but I dont want to see self contained mirror stuff. it was interesting in ENT but i coulda done without it as well

OtakuJo

Report this Feb. 01 2013, 4:33 am

No. Mirror Universe belongs on the telly, and an awful lot of people don't even like it there. It is already such a small niche within the Star Trek world -- and I honestly don't think there would be a market for such a film. Not to mention, I have my doubts about the quality of a Mirror Universe movie too.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

Coolguy325

Report this Feb. 01 2013, 5:45 am

How about something Yestereraday's Enterprise type thing?

Gawain_VIII

Report this Feb. 01 2013, 7:42 am

Quote: Coolguy325 @ Feb. 01 2013, 5:45 am

>How about something Yestereraday's Enterprise type thing?

Kind of like "Star Trek: Of Gods and Men"?  If you haven't seen it... do so! You won't be disappointed.

ROBERT CHARLES GRAHAM, Vice Admiral
U.S.S Gawain NCC-91980
Commanding Officer, Frontier Fleet
sto-frontier-fleet.proboards.com

Iniysa

Report this Feb. 04 2013, 8:15 pm

Not really all that intrested in Mirror Verse movies. They should keep going with the movie arc they are in to now. I'm having a blast with the AU verse.

AtoZ2

Report this Feb. 06 2013, 4:08 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>I'd like them to make something where the genders were changed about like nuBSG

mmmm...maybe you mean something along these lines:

"Thank Pitch Forks and Pointed Ears"

Thot Pren

Report this Feb. 06 2013, 10:32 pm

"Repent your disobedience, and prepare for insertion of the instrument of obedience" -For the World is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky (TOS)

Goldplanet

Report this Feb. 10 2013, 8:56 pm

Quote: Coolguy325 @ Feb. 01 2013, 5:45 am

>How about something Yestereraday's Enterprise type thing?

I having always been fan of the idea Yesterday Enterpise timeline movie. It by far my first choose with Caption Kirk getting Nexis  or the stars from the Star Terk show Enterpise aid the  Federationd darkest hours or Enterpise show stars bacon light during Federation darkest hours. Maybe having joint TNG ,DS9 and ENT movie combine Caption Kirk good messer. Wormhole aliens get heros out Nexis aid the Federation would wounderful movie is my option.

However mirro universe could want channel star Wars.

OtakuJo

Report this Feb. 11 2013, 5:49 am

Quote: Thot Pren @ Feb. 06 2013, 10:32 pm

>I am willing to bet that the third movie in the JJ Abrams series is the mirror universe. Given that Khan is plot line #2, Abrams seems to be trying to rope in the "non-fans" by addressing the TOS plots "non-fans" remember most. I could be wrong, but I doubt we will see a new or original idea in the Abrams movies.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

Mitchz95

Report this Feb. 11 2013, 9:40 am

Quote: OtakuJo @ Feb. 11 2013, 5:49 am

>The only trouble with that theory is that in Enterprise the Mirror Universe was also different, whereas in these movies the alternate universe only deviated from the main one after Nero came through.

Who says Nero and the Narada didn't have mirror counterparts?

guillermo.mejía

Report this Feb. 11 2013, 12:04 pm

Quote: Mitchz95 @ Feb. 11 2013, 9:40 am

Quote: OtakuJo @ Feb. 11 2013, 5:49 am

Who says Nero and the Narada didn't have mirror counterparts?

Now you are just opening up a can of worms.

leroybrock

Report this Feb. 11 2013, 11:23 pm

Quote: guillermo.mejía @ Feb. 11 2013, 12:04 pm

Quote: Mitchz95 @ Feb. 11 2013, 9:40 am

Now you are just opening up a can of worms.

All of Star Trek is a can of worms. A mirror universe movie just doesn't feel interesting to me.

I Am Ultra Narcissus.