Tell me which episode from which season

unorthodox

Report this Jan. 11 2013, 2:02 pm

I only remember a short part, and some of that is even cloudy at best.  It could even be from one of the films, but I think its from one of the shows.  Here is what I can sort of remember....

There was a scene where an older man (possibly human or alien) with gray/white hair (definately not a member of starfleet), who was walking with another person (definately was member of starfleet) that I think was human female (or one of the races that look the same like betazoid).  I believe he had not previously seen alien life before being onboard the ship (or possibly starbase, etc.) The 2 of them are walking down a hallway towards a turbolift, (i think the man was going to leave the ship, base, etc.) and a bolian walked buy.  the man noticed his blue skin, and he made this really wierd noise/laugh thing.  Thats all I can remember, But I remember I wanted to see something in that epidode, and cannot remember which one it is, or even from which series.  As they were walking to the turbolift I think the starfleet member was telling the old man about the federation and/or how they have a bunch of different species who work together.

- I said i think he's human and unaware of alien life, so if i'm correct on those points, that must mean it was an episode that took place in the past or something like that

- I want to say that it was a TNG episode because for some reason I want to say the starfleet person with the old man was deana troi, but I just can't be certain.

- I want to say the bolian that passed by was wearing a TNG/VOY type uniform.

This is all I can remember, I know its not alot to go on, but if anyone knows the episode i'm talking about please let me know thanks.

ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Sora

Report this Jan. 11 2013, 3:20 pm

Broadstorm

Report this Jan. 11 2013, 4:11 pm

It has been a long time since I saw that Time's Arrow.  Didn't Clemens stay in his own time?  I don't know about a Bolian, but maybe The Neutral Zone, the epsiode with 3 survivors from that satellite that somehow drited away from Earth.  That ws the last episode of season 1.

unorthodox

Report this Jan. 11 2013, 4:49 pm

Quote: Sora @ Jan. 11 2013, 3:20 pm

> I could be wrong, but I think the episode you're trying to find is Time's Arrow Part 2. Which is TNG Season 6. Part 1 is the 5th Season finale. I think the man you are referring to is Sam Clemens. Anyway, good luck with finding it. I would suggest looking on youtube for it.

Ah HA, That is in fact it.  Thank you.

ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Sora

Report this Jan. 12 2013, 11:53 am

You're welome! Glad I could help!

Broadstorm, Clemens does go back to his own time, but does come on board the Enterprise first.

Virgin805

Report this Jan. 12 2013, 1:40 pm

My first post to tell my favorite episode. "The carbonite maneuver" from ST original series.