What Class of Ship would You have wanted in the Delta Quadrant?

D. Cottingham

Report this Dec. 31 2012, 8:52 pm

I would have wanted the Prometheus class or Akira class because of their excellent defense systems.

Admiral James T. Kirk

Report this Dec. 31 2012, 9:03 pm

I'd say a sovereign class ship would probley be good since it's not quite as big and balky as a Galaxy class but has all the good qualities of a Galaxy. Or One step better would be an Excelsior class since it has almost the same crew capacity as a Galaxy class. I really want to say a Constituion class but that'd be slightly absurd.

"The only thing wrong with giving people the right to choose, is sometimes, they choose badly" Odo

MoppyCGDaniels

Report this Jan. 01 2013, 3:20 pm

I agree with an Excelsior class ship, because with this capacity & size you can never go wrong.

Sehlat123

Report this Jan. 03 2013, 12:40 pm

We haven't seen much about Akira, but I think I would choose it. It's not really big, but it has great defensive systems, it was built for the Borg, and looks cool.

"Borg. Sounds Swedish."

Jason222

Report this Jan. 08 2013, 5:44 pm

Real depend reason why I am in the Delta Quadrant. If becuase caretaking doubt me  in the Delta Quadrant there then Prometheus class can get me home much fasers if some kind science and reseach mission I choose Galaxy class starship and has good amount speed.

stunned4life

Report this Jan. 22 2013, 1:04 pm

Well I would want the sovereign as it was the most advanced ship line when it launched.

pollard/st

Report this Apr. 07 2013, 4:45 pm

sovereign clas, it is much faster than voyeger, has more crew and resources, better weapons, and more sensors capabilities.

CountJohn

Report this Apr. 07 2013, 7:08 pm

Akira seems like a pretty good call, since it was smallish and well armed, and presumably had decent living conditions. I also want to say a Defiant Class just because it could cloak.

miklamar

Report this Apr. 08 2013, 2:41 am

I like the Intrepid-class ships, like Voyager.  They are fast, have variable-nacelle configurations and can land on a planet.  A hard combination to beat for an exploratory ship.

VORTEX8472

Report this Apr. 08 2013, 7:54 pm

I would go with the Sovereign Class; it's advanced weapons, shields, engines, and sensors would be a definite asset in the Delta Quadrant.

Users browsing this forum: miklamar