ATTENTION: The Boards will be closed permanently on May 28th, 2014. Posting will be disabled on April 28th, 2014. More Info

Where are the old guard?

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46309

Report this Jan. 31 2013, 3:12 pm

Quote: wissa @ Jan. 31 2013, 2:12 pm

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Jan. 31 2013, 1:54 pm

Quote: wissa @ Jan. 31 2013, 1:37 pm

>

>

>

>there seems to be a few people railing against "trolls" while acting doing their best to be a bigger troll.

>
Ah... I thought you were redoing the "one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter" (or something like that.)

well it is really when you think the people doing the troll hunting are virtually indistinguishable from the trolls they hunt.

which is why I really want a real "ignore" option on this website.

darth_timon

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 17

Report this Feb. 08 2013, 5:39 am

Old guard... wow. I used to chat on this site's chat rooms back in the mid to late 1990s. I have no idea if anyone here now used to do the same.

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46309

Report this Feb. 08 2013, 9:35 am

Quote: darth_timon @ Feb. 08 2013, 5:39 am

>

>Old guard... wow. I used to chat on this site's chat rooms back in the mid to late 1990s. I have no idea if anyone here now used to do the same.

>
There's a few of us that are still here, but most have left.

lnagr1

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1403

Report this Feb. 09 2013, 4:24 am

How is it around here these days? It seems to have become very quiet since I was last here?


FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46309

Report this Feb. 09 2013, 11:06 am

Quote: lnagr1 @ Feb. 09 2013, 4:24 am

>

>How is it around here these days? It seems to have become very quiet since I was last here?

>
Sadly, we still have our trolls, but we do get a few new people coming here and joining.

CO_Fowler

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 5508

Report this Feb. 11 2013, 11:27 am

Quote: darth_timon @ Feb. 08 2013, 5:39 am

>

>Old guard... wow. I used to chat on this site's chat rooms back in the mid to late 1990s. I have no idea if anyone here now used to do the same.

>


 


I miss the chat!  Met a lot of cool people there    Syl, Ben and tth to just name a few, may they R.I.P.


R.I.P. My sweet Casey Bug. Mommy will see you again one day :`o( 18DEC01-24SEP11 / "Don't try to win over the haters. You're not the jackass whisperer."~Scott Stratten /It's a lot like nuts and bolts-if the rider's nuts, the horse bolts! ~Nicholas Evans /IDIC-Infinite Diversity Infinite Combination/Sgt Esterhaus: Hey, let's be careful out there!/4000/ To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funnybone

Forum Permissions

You cannot post new topics in this forum

You cannot reply to topics in this forum

You cannot delete posts in this forum