Season 5 Episode 24 The Next Phase is a repeat from season 1

Captain Morgan of the USS
Enterprise 1701-E

Report this Dec. 14 2012, 11:58 pm

The only difference is that they replaced lutenant Yar with Ensen Roe. I couldn't even watch it because it was exactly the same as the episode from season 1 line for line. La Forge could have at least mentioned that him dissapearing had happened before and that Roe had nothing to worry about. But he acted as if it was his first time disappearing and he handled the situation exactly the same way he had before. If I was an actor, I would hate to act out a script for am episode I already did 4 years ago. I just don't understand it. What's weird is that I tried to find the episode from season 1 to compare, and I couldn't find it! Am I living in a parallel universe where the past changed and now that episode never happened in season 1? Was it always just La Forge and Roe? Or was it at one time La Forge and Yar? Please tell me the past didn't change!

The first time any man's freedom is trodded on, we're all damaged.

Broadstorm

Report this Dec. 15 2012, 3:49 am

There was no such episode.

stunned4life

Report this Jan. 02 2013, 9:00 am

I just finished rewatching season 1 and there is no episode like that.

Vger23

Report this Jan. 03 2013, 6:20 am

This site attracts all kinds of interesting people.

DavidLopan

Report this Jan. 04 2013, 1:16 am

Hmmmm... I don't understand the post... but it made me laugh, so 2 thumbs up!!

Beershark

Report this Jan. 04 2013, 3:00 am

his username is Captain Morgan, could explain a lot!

CORPORATIONS AREN'T PEOPLE! Soylent Green is people.

UninvitedGuest

Report this Jan. 05 2013, 5:00 am

A late TNG episode called "The Pegasus" features the phasing cloak technology being used on the Enterprise instead of just people.