Favorite JULIAN-centered Episodes

Created by: juliansgirl7

juliansgirl7

Report this Dec. 13 2012, 1:38 pm

So which of these Julian episodes do you like the best. Of course you probably know mine. In case you're new here and don't, it's OUR MAN BASHIR!

"Your quality will be known among your enemies before ever you meet them, my friend"-Alexander Siddig in Kingdom of Heaven

OtakuJo

Report this Dec. 13 2012, 7:46 pm

Stupid ST.com didn't register my vote! gyaah!

Oh well.

I love a lot of the episodes there of course, but #1 is still "other", aka Inquisition.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

UninvitedGuest

Report this Dec. 14 2012, 9:15 am

Those Section 31 episodes were the best ones centered around Dr. Bashir in my opinion.

juliansgirl7

Report this Dec. 14 2012, 10:50 am

MoppyCGDaniels

Report this Dec. 14 2012, 1:04 pm

Though my choice was "Doctor Bashir, I presume" for the reason of the fact he's genetic engineerd being made public akknowledged, I think that's why 31 tried to recruite him.

OtakuJo

Report this Dec. 14 2012, 3:42 pm

Quote: juliansgirl7 @ Dec. 14 2012, 10:50 am

>"I love a lot of the episodes there of course, but #1 is still "other", aka Inquisition."

style="margin: 0px 0px 3px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 12px; vertical-align: baseline; color: #6a6a6a; clear: both; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 16px;">Every time we see Sloan, don't a lot of us groan just a little bit?  "Oh no, not him again!

Not me really, because purely as a plot device, I love Section 31. And William Sadler is perfect in the role.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

iBorg13

POSTS: 1944

Report this Dec. 14 2012, 10:42 pm

I don't know if this is really a Julian-centered episode, perhaps it's more of a Jake episode, but I really love Nor the Battle to the Strong.
Aside from that, I'm also a big fan of The Quickening, Our Man Bashir and Doctor Bashir, I Presume.

31 operative

Report this Dec. 15 2012, 5:01 am

In my opinon they are all good. But the best two are:

(S7 EP23) Extreme Measures

and

(S4 EP9) Our Man Bashir

juliansgirl7

Report this Dec. 15 2012, 7:21 am

Extreme Measures was another great one but I could only put 9 and leave the tenth for those episodes I had no room for. The fact that Julian had that many great episodes just makes me all warm and cuddly inside (oops did I say that out loud? )

aprilgt555

Report this Dec. 31 2012, 8:57 pm

Where's Inquisition? That would be my favorite. I love that episode!

jrowebb

Report this Jan. 01 2013, 8:12 am

juliansgirl8

Report this Jan. 02 2013, 7:15 am

It's Section 31, not 33

jrowebb

Report this Jan. 03 2013, 5:02 am

Thank you for correcting my mistake.

juliansgirl8

Report this Jan. 03 2013, 10:32 am

You're welcome

kkt

Report this Jan. 05 2013, 12:04 am

Quote: jrowebb @ Jan. 01 2013, 8:12 am

>Inter Arma..was his best episode but the writers dropped the ball with Section 33. Of any department in Starflleet they would have known about his genetic augmentation and they also would have "recruited" him before he stepped onto the station.

How would Section 31 have known?  Tracking where every parent took his/her kid in the Federation seems like it would be beyond even Section 31's ability.  Not even Julian's closest friends knew, and he worked hard at hiding his abilities.

Users browsing this forum: miklamar