into dark trailer why is Pike walking?

westraz

Report this Dec. 06 2012, 2:50 pm

Vger23

Report this Dec. 06 2012, 3:42 pm

Why wouldn't he be walking? It was never said that he was paralyzed. He was probably just recovering in a wheelchair.

WkdYngMan

Report this Dec. 06 2012, 11:36 pm

Quote: westraz @ Dec. 06 2012, 2:50 pm

>so in the in to the dark trailier why is Pike walking??!!! any one see that co's it made me just about flp out!

Where?

westraz

Report this Dec. 07 2012, 12:05 am

at 46 that hem holding Uhura up

Beershark

Report this Dec. 07 2012, 2:35 am

Who said that was the injury that put him in the chair permanately? That event could still be in his future.

CORPORATIONS AREN'T PEOPLE! Soylent Green is people.

JM1ICEMAN

Report this Dec. 07 2012, 2:51 am

Quote: westraz @ Dec. 06 2012, 2:50 pm

LieutenantCommanderData62

Report this Dec. 07 2012, 2:56 am

I noticed that too, but in the first film it never mentioned he was permanetly in the wheel chair

"I do not believe it is justified to sacrifice one life-form for another."-Data

Mitchz95

Report this Dec. 07 2012, 10:25 am

Quote: JM1ICEMAN @ Dec. 07 2012, 2:51 am

>Maybe he recovered...this does take place several years after the events of the first film...just thought I'd remind you.

I believe the producers ahve stated that between the 2009 movie and this one and the crew would've had a few more adventures, but they are still not fully familiar with each other. So I think it's probably set only a few months or so later.

Invader_Wishfire

Report this Dec. 07 2012, 11:52 am

Quote: westraz @ Dec. 06 2012, 2:50 pm

>so in the in to the dark trailier why is Pike walking??!!!

Aside from having nothing that prevents him from walking?

photo spok_zps253ab564.gif

Data Logan

Report this Dec. 07 2012, 12:37 pm

That's not Pike comforting Uhura--it's Scotty.
Pike is not seen in trailer (except maybe the back of his head or hand).
Pike could still be in wheelchair.
Although I'd doubt it--the actor and producers would probably want him out of it.