USS Enterprise Figurine Collection from The Bradford Exchange

Sora

Report this Nov. 28 2012, 2:05 pm

I've been getting the USS Enterprise Figurine Collection from The Bradford Exchange for almost one year now, and I thought I was almost done, but I just got a figure that isn't in the picture. They only list what you get in the first 4 shipments, and I'm up to number 5 now. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about? Or own it?

If someone else has finished their collection, how many shipments are there total?

And which episodes are all the other figures from?

So far I have The Transporter Room and Arena. Amok Time and Trouble With Tribbles, The Menagerie and the Man Trap, and then the big Enterprise base. I just got The Naked Time and Mirror Mirror figure, but Sulu was broken on the Mirror Mirror figure and I had to send it back for a replacement.

Sora

Report this Nov. 30 2012, 3:25 pm

You can check it out here, there's a very large photo of the set, or rather, part of the set.

I have all the figures shown now except for Journey To Babel. I'm waiting on the replacement for Mirror Mirror. They don't show Naked Time in the picture, so I thought Journey to Babel and Mirror Mirror was the end. But apparently there's alot more than just what you see.

ashleyksnape

Report this Jan. 02 2013, 11:20 am

I bought this for my husband 2 Christmases ago. The first collection contains the base and 8 sets of 2 figurines. They said some time this year they will be making a second collection that will have another 6-8 sets of 2 figurines. You can call to cancel at any time and should you decide you want to complete the collection, you can call and have them re-subscribe and they will continue where you left off. We have the entire first collection and it is stunning!

(It's only logical to finish the collection)

Sora

Report this Jan. 02 2013, 1:32 pm

hahah that's awesome! Which figures did they make? Like what are all the episodes they are based on?

corndogs

Report this Jan. 02 2013, 4:12 pm

I don't own the set, but the attention to detail is impressive.

ashleyksnape

Report this Jan. 02 2013, 7:46 pm

The full first collection is:

"USS Enterprise NCC-1701"

"Where No Man Has Gone Before"

"Journey To Babel"

"Mirror, Mirror"

"The Naked Time"

"The City on the Edge of Forever"

"The Galileo Seven"

"The Trouble with Tribbles"

"Amok Time"

"The Menagerie"

"Mantrap"

"A Piece of the Action"

"Spock's Brain"

"Space Seed"

"Mudd's Women"

"Transporter Room"

"Arena"

Sora

Report this Jan. 05 2013, 10:38 pm

Oh ok thanks. There's still quite a few I don't have yet then.

I have the Enterprise base and ship.

Transporter Room and Arena

Amok Time and Trouble with Tribbles

Man Trap and Menagerie

Naked Time and Mirror Mirror. That's all I have at this point.