What was your first job?

K0rN99

Report this Nov. 12 2012, 3:52 am

What was your first job?

OtakuJo

Report this Nov. 12 2012, 4:16 am

Going back at bit...

I think it might have been door to door sales.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

Fleet Admiral Braxton

Report this Nov. 12 2012, 3:22 pm

Ripping Up Roofs On An Army Base.

Mitchz95

Report this Nov. 12 2012, 5:22 pm

I'm still looking for one.

VulcanKat

Report this Nov. 12 2012, 5:42 pm

Baby sitter when I was a teenager and I was pretty good. In fact, I had a lot of jobs here and there as a teenager. As an adult it would have to be a Teacher's Aide.

OtakuJo

Report this Nov. 12 2012, 6:18 pm

Oh yeah hehe -- I'd forgotten that babysitting counts. Goes to show how long ago it was.... Then I guess I'd also have to count my first stint of busking as well.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

Commander_Zelkar

Report this Nov. 13 2012, 4:31 am

I was the kid that collected the shopping carts at the grocery store, and helped people load their groceries in their car.

There's a kind of freedom in being totally screwed, you know things can't get any worse.

JOYOFVGR

Report this Nov. 13 2012, 7:38 am

Baby sitting, Unpacking text books ordered by the school during the summer, receptionist, file clerk, and finally various jobs in Accounting. I've been working since I was 11 years old.

I took off briefly to raise my kids when they were smalll. During that time I was a subsitute Nursery School Teacher, lunch aide, Class mother, Girl Scout leader and Pee Wee Cheerleading Coach and consultant for the company my husband works at. So even when I didn't work, I worked.

miklamar

Report this Nov. 13 2012, 7:43 am

I worked in retailing, as an Assistant Manager Trainee, for a national company.  I wasn't very good at it.

wissa

Report this Nov. 13 2012, 9:04 am

I worked at wendy's

Like us on Facebook Haters gotta hate

Khaaan!!!!

Report this Nov. 13 2012, 3:01 pm

Grocery store for 4.25 an hour...blah

"Ten thousand dollars for me by myself. For that you get the head, the tail, the whole damn thing."

K_tigress

Report this Nov. 13 2012, 8:59 pm

First job……. Baby sitting.

Second job….. Joe Rocket sports. Designed a few racing jackets for motor cycle races.

Third job. …. Three days of cleaning industrial machines both in, out and all over at a Ford cylinder block plant. Much fun crawling though machines.

Forth job……….A airbrushed and designed for an inflatable’s manufacture company. Made all kinds of displays like interactive displays, for parades, signs and costumes.

Fifth job…. Currently Freelancing Illustration and design work. That’s off site.

He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it. -Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

God in an Alcove

Report this Nov. 14 2012, 6:56 pm

Picking up beach garbage.

God in an Alcove

Report this Nov. 14 2012, 6:57 pm

Picking up beach garbage.

Jim Kirk

Report this Nov. 28 2012, 5:30 pm

when I was 17 I used to rebuild Time Clocks.  (1978)

Kang - "Only a fool fights in a burning house"