FIVE YEAR MISSION'S The Trouble With Tribbles EP is now available for pre order!

rittenhouse

Report this Nov. 02 2012, 12:19 pm

We're currently 32 songs/episodes into our mission of writing a song for every episode of Star Trek.
We have 2 full length albums already available.

While in the process of writing/recording the next 16 songs/episodes for the 3rd album, we have decided to take a break to put out a 7 song EP entirely dedicated to the iconic episode "The Trouble With Tribbles.

You can pre order the cd directly from our website and we'll ship it to you as soon as they come back from the press!

CLICK HERE! to go to our website!

I am a member of the band FIVE YEAR MISSION. We are a group of musicians who's purpose is to write a song for every episode of Star Trek. visit our website at: Http://fiveyearmission.net you will not be disappointed!

rittenhouse

Report this Nov. 03 2012, 6:08 am

This is NOT spam.  The thousands of Five Year Mission fans around the globe can attest to our "products" being real.

If you don't know who we are, then go to youtube.  You DO trust youtube, right?

Go to youtube and search for Five Year Mission.  Listen to some of our songs.

Then go to our website.  fiveyearmission.net.

We are a real band.  This is a real ad for a real EP that is coming out later this month.

the bungalo bill

Report this Nov. 03 2012, 8:24 am

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>Spam

>I'm betting anyone who goes to your link will

>1) get malicious software installed in the background on their computer

>2) will never see the products you claim to have to sell

>3) and will never see their money again either.

Sorry, but you are mistaken. Five Year Mission is a great band. In my household, we have both of the first two albums, Year One and Year Two. The site, and the band, is entirely genuine.

For instance, here is one of the videos:

As a listener of Five Year Mission, I can tell you your comment is simply incorrect.

rittenhouse

Report this Nov. 03 2012, 9:16 am

Okay, Ambassadore.

Your loss.

the bungalo bill

Report this Nov. 06 2012, 1:47 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>Spam

>I'm betting anyone who goes to your link will

>1) get malicious software installed in the background on their computer

>2) will never see the products you claim to have to sell

>3) and will never see their money again either.

For instance, here is one of the videos:

I don't trust you or believe anything you post either. (Betting you are in kahoots with the OP).

You know, Ambassadore, the only thing I hate more than an uninformed voter is a troll.

heronymous

Report this Nov. 06 2012, 2:34 pm

Five Year Mission are definitely legitimate Trekkers ! I've spent many a reflective moment listening or watching their music ! Do Ourselves a Favor by Supporting Them !!!

wissa

Report this Nov. 06 2012, 3:49 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>Spam

>I'm betting anyone who goes to your link will

>1) get malicious software installed in the background on their computer

>2) will never see the products you claim to have to sell

>3) and will never see their money again either.

For instance, here is one of the videos:

ooooh in cahoots.   I hate it when people are in cahoots.

Like us on Facebook Haters gotta hate

CO_Fowler

Report this Nov. 07 2012, 9:26 am

I like Five Year Mission!  Cool music!  I liked their fb page, too

the bungalo bill

Report this Nov. 07 2012, 3:44 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>I like Five Year Mission!  Cool music!  I liked their fb page, too

what FB page ?

The Five Year Mission Facebook page.

Users browsing this forum: sonofspock1