Did Star Trek:The Next Generation have a Halloween Episode?

Don81

Report this Oct. 27 2012, 11:58 am

Did Star Trek:The Next Generation have a Halloween Episode?

Which Episode of Star Trek: The Nest Generation could be a Halloween Episode?

Kdbtrekkin

Report this Oct. 28 2012, 5:10 pm

I would have to go with Conspiracy, but that's just a first assumption.

"Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty." Frank Herbert(Dune)

morado110507

Report this Oct. 28 2012, 7:33 pm

SC-4

Report this Oct. 28 2012, 10:13 pm

Quote: morado110507 @ Oct. 28 2012, 7:33 pm

>I can't remember the name of the episode but the one where they are all de-evolutionizing .

Genesis

Broadstorm

Report this Oct. 29 2012, 1:46 am

Conspiracy aired in May and Genesis aired in March.  Schisms aired in October.  I don't know if it was intended as a Halloween episode, but the timing would be just about right.

OtakuJo

Report this Oct. 29 2012, 5:14 am

I'd have said Night Terrors. The scene where all those bodies are suddenly sitting up is pretty eerie.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

steph_trek

Report this Oct. 30 2012, 11:58 am

The first one that came to mind for me is "Phantasms", the episode where the crew goes inside Data's dreams. There was a lot of creepy imagery in that episode (Data cutting the Counselor Troi cake!) and it aired the week before Halloween.

OtakuJo

Report this Oct. 30 2012, 3:32 pm

Cellular peptide cake with mint frosting.

Yeah that's a fun episode.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

Sarey

Report this Oct. 31 2012, 6:32 pm

Season 4's NIGHT TERRORS!

Scared the crap outta me the first time I saw it.

Sarey

Blockman

Report this Nov. 02 2012, 4:05 am

Airdates are some of the best ways to check. TV shows produce episodes acordingly very often.

OtakuJo

Report this Nov. 02 2012, 4:16 am

You could look up dates around late October on Memory Alpha -- sure, but if I'm not mistaken are we not so much going for specifically "Halloween Episodes" but rather episodes that have that general Halloweeny "vibe"?

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

Blockman

Report this Nov. 02 2012, 4:25 am

Quote: OtakuJo @ Nov. 02 2012, 7:16 am

""""""""""""""""""""""

Of course! In fact many episiodes are written for that "Halloween spot" but get aired much later.

juliansgirl7

Report this Nov. 02 2012, 3:46 pm

Definitely Phantasms(from the word 'phantom, meaning 'ghost')

And the cake thing reminds me of the Tom Petty video "Don't Come Around Here No More"

"Your quality will be known among your enemies before ever you meet them, my friend"-Alexander Siddig in Kingdom of Heaven