For the Guys- How Sucessful are You with Women

Garfield-Nut

Report this Oct. 19 2012, 12:16 pm

I mean, I'm age 32, Heterosexual male, and ONLY had ONE Girlfriend in my Entire Life, do other men have Rotten Luck with Women, Getting Girlfriends,dates,Relationships,Sex,   Can any guy get a  Girlfriend Instantly or  Any Girl they Desire, I'm Confused about this,   How would you Describe your Sucess or lack of/ with women,  What am I doing Wrong,   Also, How do I acess all my Previous OLD POSTS on the StarTrek.com  MessageBoards, anyone know how  Am I the only guy who has Trouble getting girls and sex

Garfield-Nut

Report this Oct. 19 2012, 12:17 pm

This is  Very Disturbing to me, the lack of Girls and Sex

wissa

Report this Oct. 19 2012, 12:46 pm

are you for real?

We welcome st.com refugees! click on the image

heronymous

Report this Oct. 19 2012, 3:05 pm

Hi Garfield ! It helps to know who you are first , what your true likes and dislikes are . It is useful if your date understands your lifestyle and work . Example - Christian and Atheist Dates don't last long . And women like clean men  , who don't drink too much or are loudly obnoxious , such as telling fart or sex jokes when socialising . Or showing how loud you can burp !

Here are some star trek sites for meeting women -

K_tigress

Report this Oct. 19 2012, 9:42 pm

Haha! Sex. Like sex, respect and most important friendship has to earned in some time.
Sorry but a gal likes to see where your coming from. And its not all about looks either.
I don’t mind the occasional fart joke so long as some one doesn’t drink. I hate drunks period!
See, with every one. Requirements are all different. That’s why one must see where the other is coming from. Sex is the last thing on a real person’s mind. If someone has any self worth, the other party can wait till they earn it.

He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it. -Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

Invader_Wishfire

Report this Oct. 20 2012, 1:16 am

I used to be a huge slut. Then I met the woman who is now my wife. That was 11 years ago.

I'd say I've had more than my fair share of success with women.

photo spok_zps253ab564.gif

Garfield-Nut

Report this Oct. 20 2012, 12:13 pm

Yes, But Answer the Question, What am I doing wrong, at age 32, I only had ONE Girlfriend, do other Guys have Rotten Luck with Women, or just me and my Dad, I'm really sick of this Sh-t

Beershark

Report this Oct. 25 2012, 7:34 pm

I'm fantastic! Ask your mom.

CORPORATIONS AREN'T PEOPLE! Soylent Green is people.

Users browsing this forum: Narada, 22123magic