Who's looking forward to the Paterno film?

VulcanKat

Report this Oct. 16 2012, 9:38 pm

I am. I don't know what to make of the Paterno case and I don't want to talk about the Sandusky case because it makes me a little ill just thinking about it, but It'll be interesting to see what Ziegler finds.

wissa

Report this Oct. 17 2012, 7:09 am

I doubt I'll see it.

Like us on Facebook Haters gotta hate

VulcanKat

Report this Oct. 17 2012, 8:38 pm

K_tigress

Report this Oct. 17 2012, 8:49 pm

Definitely not I.

Not intrested in perverts.

He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it. -Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

VulcanKat

Report this Oct. 18 2012, 12:05 am

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>You're not remotely interested in seeing what's been discovered?  It's such an unfortunate case for the kids but it's also interesting to see all the players in the cover up.  You don't think Paterno's the only one do you? Famous guy, 10 years, many many people who'd be watching.

Even less interested now.  You couldn't pay me enough to sit through watching it and anyone who is looking forward to seeing needs theropy IMO.

Now that wasn't nice.  There's nothing wrong with being curious about the worst case of pedophilia in history. Well almost worst, the policeman in Austria is hard to beat. I'm only interested in the cover up anyway. I'm also not interested in hearing what Sandusky did-at all.  How he can get away with it so long? I mean, 10 whole years. It's actually terrible to think about.

VulcanKat

Report this Oct. 18 2012, 12:15 am

randy kerr

Report this Oct. 18 2012, 10:38 am

what on earth is a paterno film?

wissa

Report this Oct. 18 2012, 12:08 pm

Quote: VulcanKat @ Oct. 18 2012, 12:15 am

>What those kids went through was horrendous . I wonder where their parents were.

that's a cheap shot.  Their parents thought they were giving their children opportunities by participating in a program through a trusted university that they wouldn't be able to afford themselves.  Besides, the kids were 10 or 12 years old.  You don't normally supervise their showers or accompany them into the changerooms

Like us on Facebook Haters gotta hate

VulcanKat

Report this Oct. 18 2012, 12:42 pm

Quote: wissa @ Oct. 18 2012, 12:08 pm

Quote: VulcanKat @ Oct. 18 2012, 12:15 am

No, but you do tell them not to let anyone touch their body parts when they're young. Of course, I don't know all the details.

VulcanKat

Report this Oct. 18 2012, 12:58 pm

I do feel sorry for the parents, though. For a child to go through hell is devistating.

wissa

Report this Oct. 18 2012, 1:45 pm

Makes the people covering it up at the university even worse.

Like us on Facebook Haters gotta hate

VulcanKat

Report this Oct. 18 2012, 3:13 pm

Quote: wissa @ Oct. 18 2012, 1:45 pm

>I do too.  I can't imagine the heartbreak of knowing you didn't protect your child from a danger.  Even if you had no reasonable way of knowing that danger existed.

>Makes the people covering it up at the university even worse.

You're absolutely right! I think it may have something to do with celebrity culture...letting them have whatever they want because I just saw a clip on youtube which says that Sandusky pulled the boys out of class. The principle of their school let them out of class! The principle was probably starry eyed. I don't know.