Pointless Posts 2.0

JK1701

Report this Sep. 10 2012, 9:04 am

I can't find the one that was on here before (I think the person who started it got banned and the Admins -  if they exist- deleted it) so, as I was enjoying that particular thread, decided to start my own version of it. The only rule is that I would like to keep this fairly PG rated and to make it as random as possible. So, to start things off:

Green food coloring makes the world go round.

Ahh, Kirk, my old friend. Do you know the Klingon proverb which tells us revenge is a dish that is best served cold? It's very cold....in space.

corndogs

Report this Sep. 10 2012, 4:57 pm

I've got one similar to the above post:  "solient green is people"

K_tigress

Report this Sep. 10 2012, 9:32 pm

Another one for the Green files.
I was at the store today and I saw those cream eggs you normally get around Easter.
Well, these ones were for Halloween and the yoke was green. They call them scream eggs.

He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it. -Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

K0rN99

Report this Sep. 10 2012, 10:35 pm

sometimes pointless threads make my day

Escaping Baby Pandas Video

Christopher.D.Norton.writ
er.activist

Report this Sep. 10 2012, 10:44 pm

I saw them too, but these were pumpkin ones, I don't like pumpkin* so didn;t get it.

* other than my one of my ex's daughters who loved me like a father and we called pumpkin after our visit to Tokyo where every woman called her that) to k_tigress that was the one whose mother was in the accident her biological father has her now her friend and I tried to fight for custody b/c she'd been taking care of her b4 I arrived and we were planning on that being in our will after the marriage.

JK1701

Report this Sep. 11 2012, 9:05 am

Purple penguins dance on clouds of cotton candy corn.

corndogs

Report this Sep. 11 2012, 9:18 am

peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.

JK1701

Report this Sep. 11 2012, 9:39 am

Oh, bury me noooooooot on the lone praaairiiiiiiiieeeeee!

JK1701

Report this Sep. 14 2012, 7:01 am

randy kerr

Report this Sep. 14 2012, 10:18 am

Commander_Zelkar

Report this Sep. 14 2012, 10:34 am

Quote: randy kerr @ Sep. 14 2012, 10:18 am

>try this one i was at the mall last winter and some woman came up to me from behind and said can i help you maam and i turned around and her face whent red and she said i,m so sorry i did not know that you are a man.lol

There's a kind of freedom in being totally screwed, you know things can't get any worse.

K_tigress

Report this Sep. 14 2012, 8:47 pm

Quote: JK1701 @ Sep. 14 2012, 7:01 am

Looks like the giraffe was trying to step on the duck. Bad giraffe!

xXData's GirlXx

Report this Sep. 15 2012, 2:33 am

I have two random symetrical bruises on my legs. How did they get there?

tai nasha no karosha :)

xXLadyDataXx

Report this Sep. 15 2012, 5:19 pm

I think Star Trek:TNg should have had more episodes where Data sings. The only time I heard him sing was in the , "In Theory Episode" and Star Trek:Nemesis.

K0rN99

Report this Sep. 15 2012, 5:32 pm

I loaded ST episodes, like to watch it while I eat.

Users browsing this forum: darmokattanagra