little girl vs grown up base ball fan

Created by: K_tigress

K_tigress

Report this Sep. 09 2012, 7:13 pm

Little girl miss out on getting the ball.

I know this is a few days old.
But who’s side are you on?

Please note that in another news report, they say the girl eventually got a sympathy ball but do you think she actually deserves it?  But then they say that she cried after each game for not getting one.

He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it. -Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

K0rN99

Report this Sep. 09 2012, 11:07 pm

she is a brat but only because of her age... she cant help it? I am guessing the guy kept the ball? Im sure hes going to tresure it till he forgets about it, but the little girl would have just lost it or thrown it away.

juliansgirl7

Report this Sep. 10 2012, 8:02 am

The ball was being thrown to the girl-he deliberately got in the way to get the ball. And why is a child being called a 'brat' just because she looked upset?

There are some truly heartless people out there

"Your quality will be known among your enemies before ever you meet them, my friend"-Alexander Siddig in Kingdom of Heaven

corndogs

Report this Sep. 10 2012, 9:02 am

I agree with juliansgirl.  That guy was selfish and rude.

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Sep. 10 2012, 10:08 am

Okay... for those of you that don't watch baseball (TV or in person) or understand the long standing tradition..... when a player tosses a ball up into the stands, it's meant for children, not adults.  The ball is a gift, so while she doesn't "deserve" it, the adult should not have grabbed it.  Foul balls are free game for everyone.

K0rN99

Report this Sep. 10 2012, 12:03 pm

I dont like kids only when their babies.

WarpGirl9

Report this Sep. 11 2012, 12:36 pm

She is in NO WAY a brat. As a parent I can tell you, I would have ended up in jail because I would have tossed that guy over the rail... and yes, I am very physically capable of such an act.

Anything I can think of to put here would most likely get me banned

juliansgirl7

Report this Sep. 11 2012, 1:39 pm

Anyone who would call this girl a 'brat' has no business having children-or even being around them!

Christopher.D.Norton.writ
er.activist

Report this Sep. 12 2012, 7:43 am

I say if it happened in tx (I've some family there who moved for biz. but I didn't grow up there and always stayed around the big cities except for sight seeing) they'd be at least one person with a concealed weapon (and a daughter) who'd be jusrt crazy enough to shoot that guy

Live long and prosper because it is a good day to die