First post, help me finish my star trek tattoo, :)

nightmistwills

Report this Sep. 09 2012, 7:04 pm

Christopher.D.Norton.writ
er.activist

Report this Sep. 09 2012, 7:21 pm

first episode of ds9 Curson was bald, about midway when dex opens the orb

Live long and prosper because it is a good day to die

nightmistwills

Report this Sep. 09 2012, 7:26 pm

Really? I don't remember that part at all.... to the freeze frame capture card! If anyone else has any ideas I'd still love to hear them but THANK YOU!

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Sep. 11 2012, 11:40 am

nightmistwills

Report this Sep. 11 2012, 5:59 pm

That's a pretty big help thank you. This is gonna hurt like hell lol.

Christopher.D.Norton.writ
er.activist

Report this Sep. 11 2012, 6:11 pm

I thought I remembered a scene where he turns his hear and you see the side of his head and the placement on his scalp, let me stick in the disc and see if I can find the spot so you can jump to it on the online version here

Live long and prosper because it is a good day to die

Christopher.D.Norton.writ
er.activist

Report this Sep. 11 2012, 6:19 pm

its about 37m 10s into epidose one Emmissary, but it doesn't look like they did much more than was visible on the Becker girl, but have a look anyway

Live long and prosper because it is a good day to die

nightmistwills

Report this Sep. 11 2012, 7:29 pm

The best shot I've found is of Ezri sitting in front of a monitor in a nightgown looking thing from some episode I really don't remember which we got that one from. But it gives you a basically perfect view of the spots for reference. But yeah couldn't find any bald trills so we're going to have to improvise....

DATAWORFfantotallymad

Report this Sep. 17 2012, 8:29 pm

Quote: nightmistwills @ Sep. 09 2012, 7:04 pm

>OK so years ago (we're talking 15-ish years at this point) I got trill spots tattooed from my ankle to my collarbone. At this point I am secure enough in my field that I can go full-on and move these up to my neck/head. I have found plenty of reference photos of both Jadzia and Ezri showing how their spots went. Here's my problem, I am 100% bald. So having it follow the hairline once it reaches above the ear won't work. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated because both me and the tattooist are kinda stumped.

have it come up and follow around the back of your head and come back down again in a smooth arch at a level just above Picard's White fuze on the back of his head.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER STAR TREK!!! LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!!!! QUAPLA!!!

nightmistwills

Report this Sep. 17 2012, 8:37 pm

^^^ Intriquing, but hard for me to picture in my head. Any good at photoshop? lol

DATAWORFfantotallymad

Report this Sep. 17 2012, 9:03 pm

well im no good at trill spots, but heres his hairline

Users browsing this forum: Commander_Zelkar, darmokattanagra, Commander_Zelkar