TOS Google Home Page!!!!!!!!

CloudMinder2

Report this Sep. 08 2012, 3:09 am

check it out - make sure you click around the image - you get a little episode with the Gorn - absolutely brilliant!!!!!

"There are always alternatives" Spock

J.T.Kirk

Report this Sep. 08 2012, 8:15 pm

Christopher.D.Norton.writ
er.activist

Report this Sep. 09 2012, 4:06 am

what image, what are you talking about?

Live long and prosper because it is a good day to die

J.T.Kirk

Report this Sep. 09 2012, 7:38 am

Quote: Christopher.D.Norton.writer.activist @ Sep. 09 2012, 4:06 am

>what image, what are you talking about?

Not an image, a google doodle. Only available on September 8th, you snooze, you lose. Luckily some creative souls have put it up on youtube, enjoy ....

CloudMinder2

Report this Sep. 10 2012, 12:24 am

Handy that somone put it on Youtube, but:

a) they missed the fact that Kirk can also throw the rock at the Gorn

b) we could have done without those stupid subtitles - 'anti-alien cream'?! hellooooooo?!?

"There are always alternatives" Spock

Tamcat

Report this Sep. 10 2012, 6:10 am

The Google Doodle was FAB! I really enjoyed it and almost missed the panel of tribbles if it weren't for my friend!

I hope they do more for future occasions!

Tamcat

Report this Sep. 10 2012, 6:11 am

Quote: J.T.Kirk @ Sep. 08 2012, 8:15 pm

>Fantastic! What a nice surprise for TOS fanatics. Of course we'll be expecting bigger and better doodles next year and leading up to the big Five-0!  Did everyone find the big pile of Tribbles in the transporter room?

Almost missed the tribbles!

corndogs

Report this Sep. 10 2012, 9:18 am

Cute!

Facinated

Report this Sep. 21 2012, 9:02 am

I was so surprised when it popped up, i saved it to my memory stick and added it to my email picture!

Spock: you can either agree with him or you can be wrong!

CloudMinder2

Report this Sep. 22 2012, 4:50 pm

Nice one

"There are always alternatives" Spock

Sehlat123

Report this Sep. 22 2012, 6:12 pm

You can still do it at Google.com/doodles. Scroll down to september 8th. I like the tribbles!

"Borg. Sounds Swedish."

CloudMinder2

Report this Sep. 24 2012, 4:56 pm

Thanks Sehlat, I didn't realise they archived them - makes sense, considering all the work that goes into some of them - did anyone see the Moog one a while ago? You could record your own sounds and they assigned a unique UTL to them, so you could 'save' them. I'll try and check out the date.

"There are always alternatives" Spock

vulcanimals

Report this Sep. 24 2012, 9:28 pm

That was one of the coolest google doodles I have ever seen! (Yes, this is late to respond, but I just joined this site today.) I was sitting in class when I saw it, we had just taken out our laptops to do a research project, and nearly at the same time my one other trekkie friend and I (who was also in my class) looked over at eachother in somewhat disruptive exclamations and then proceeded to fuss with it for the rest of class. LLAP

LLAP

CloudMinder2

Report this Sep. 26 2012, 4:07 pm

Here's the Moog one - give it a go - potentially hours of fun if you're musically inclined or just like wierd noises...

"There are always alternatives" Spock

Nirmanakaya

Report this Sep. 29 2012, 8:05 pm

Guys don't mean to go all conspiracy theory here,  bur did you all ever check the video on you tube about this?  type "Star Trek .Illuminati ,Google Doodle. Showing End of the Age." and you will find it ....

Users browsing this forum: darmokattanagra, Commander_Zelkar, Commander_Zelkar