Best Star Trek moment

ryog1980

Report this Aug. 29 2012, 3:36 pm

I am torn between a few or more to be honest:

The Wrath of Khan - when the Enterprise sends the prefix code to Reliant and lowers her shields

The Search for Spock - when David hears "Grissom this is Enterprise calling' and then smirks because he knows the Klingons are gonna get their asses kicked

TNG: The Defector - I love it when the Birds of Prey decloak around the warbirds

VOY: Child's Play - Transporting the torpedo

VOY: The Voyager Conspiracy - when Janeway gives the speach to Seven in the Delta Flyer

DS9: The Die is Cast - The Defiant decloakes and kicks ass

DS9: The Way of The Warrior - The Station is proper hard!

DS9: Paradise Lost - The only good thing in that two parter as far as I'm concerened is the Lakota, Defiant face off

Anyway, if you can pick one what would it be?

Think I'm gonna go with Kirk vs Khan

SpeX125

Report this Aug. 31 2012, 2:52 pm

"Alright, Kahn. Here it comes."

Classic.

[IMG]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j195/spexpics/GIFZ-212.gif[/IMG]

Beersnark

Report this Aug. 31 2012, 9:33 pm

Zephrim- "I gotta take a leak."

Jordi-"Leak? I'm not detecting any leak."

Zephrim- "Don't you people pee in the 23rd century?"

Jordi- "Oh, a leak! I get it!"

"These people are natural born idiots."-Neelix

rawscoe

Report this Sep. 03 2012, 8:06 pm

There are sooo many, I am going to stick to the television series first:

1) TOS: as a seven year old - hiding from the Gorn under a blanket on the basement couch / being seriously worried they would all die and excited at the same time as the music and the Doomsday Machine blasted away.

2) TNG: Best Of Both Worlds - "We have engaged the Borg" / "I am Locutus of Borg".

3) DS9: The Jem'Hadar - the destruction of the USS Odyssey

4) VOY: Species 8472 ripping through the Borg

5) ENT: The Expanse - aline probe cuts a swath through Florida.

"Treason, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder"

Mugatu_for_Two

Report this Sep. 03 2012, 8:30 pm

TOS "The Return of the Archons". The "Red Hour". Gawd Damn!

TNG "Yesterdays Enterprise"

"Attention all hands. As you know, we could outrun the Klingon vessels. But we must protect the Enterprise-C until she enters the temporal rift. And we must succeed. Let's make sure history never forgets... the name... 'Enterprise'. Picard out."

DS9  "In the Pale Moonlight"

Vreenak: So - you're the Commander of Deep Space Nine; and the Emissary to the Prophets, decorated combat officer, widower, father, mentor... and, oh yes - the man who started the war with the Dominion. Somehow I thought you'd be taller.

Sisko: Sorry to disappoint you.

Vreenak: To be honest, my opinion of Starfleet officers is so low, you'd have to work very hard indeed to disappoint me.

VOY "Scorpion" We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is... KABLOOEY!

WarpGirl9

Report this Sep. 04 2012, 6:12 pm

two greatest moments ever are both TOS

2. "Scotty where are the tribbles"? "I gave them to the Klingons,Sir" (not the exact quote, I know, but something like that).

1. "It's Green"

Anything I can think of to put here would most likely get me banned

skilzkid

Report this Sep. 05 2012, 6:36 pm

I have to go with Worf finding Kheless (sp?) - you knew at that moment some Klingon hell would break loose!

Kirk_forever

Report this Sep. 11 2012, 5:44 am

The Search for Spock - when Kirk attacks succesfully the Klingons when they decloaked

The undiscovered country - when Kirk fires the "fixed" torpedo against the cloacked bird of pray

"No tricks.. I am looking forward to meeting you..", Kirk

USS Nelson

Report this Sep. 20 2012, 7:45 am

First Contact

Defiant Helm Crewman: Main power is off-line, we've lost shields and our weapons are gone!
Lt. Commander Worf: [hits console] Perhaps today *is* a good day to die! Prepare for ramming speed!
Defiant Helm Crewman: Sir, there's another star ship coming in... it's the Enterprise!

Almost cried the first time i saw that scene.

corndogs

Report this Sep. 20 2012, 8:32 am

I'd have tp pick when Data dies, leaping from one ship onto the enemy ship.  Was that in Nemesis??

username8434

Report this Sep. 20 2012, 10:28 am

DS9 in the pale moonlight

sisko - what happened?
Odo- as i understand it, mr tolar over there came in about two hours ago ordered a bottle of waylen bitters. 15 minets later he ordered a second bottle, then a thrird. halfway through his fourth bottle he decided to dance with Impela, she was otherwise engaded running the dabo wheel, declined his invitation, he decided to force the issue. A breif struggle ensued, and Quark in a uncharacteristic display of chivalry attemped to intervein.

so tolar stabed him

Fleet Admiral Braxton

Report this Sep. 20 2012, 4:03 pm

All Space Battles Are My Favorites

amanda4.0

Report this Sep. 20 2012, 7:43 pm

There are so many!!

Seach for Spock when the Excelsior's computer says maximum transwarp speed has been achieved as the Excelsior grinds to a dead stop.

DS9 - the Tribble crossover ep where Worf says we don't discuss it with outsiders when the others ask - that's a Klingon, what happened?

Anything involving Lt Barclay and the holodeck!

First Contact when Lily calls Picard Captain Ahab

Ooooh - when Data is scanning for lifeforms in Generations!

skilzkid

Report this Sep. 21 2012, 10:10 am

Quote: amanda4.0 @ Sep. 20 2012, 7:43 pm

>Anything involving Lt Barclay and the holodeck!

I forgot how absolutely classic the scene with Barclay being discovered was.  Between "Number One...Number One..." and the goddess of empathy telling him to cast off his inhibitions, that whole episode was a great laugh.  Good call on Barclay.

CloakedCX3

Report this Sep. 21 2012, 3:56 pm

DS9 : Sisko = there is one ship in the area and its at docking bay three

= I think its time that I become the villian

: Eddington =Youre bluffing   sisko = am I ?  Mister Worf Launch torpedos

I said Launch  torpedos

Major shut that thing off

commander prepare to launch torpedos

all from the episode For the uniform

voyager: Janeway = If that ship is destroyed all of history might be restored and this is one year  I'd like to               forget!!!!  Time's Up!!!!!! from year of hell

STTNG: Worf = Kalar  was my mate!!!!!!! from reunions

STTNG first contact : Picard - We made to many compromises already to many retreats they invade our space and we fall back they assimilate entire worlds and we fall back  Not again the line must be drawn here this far no further  and I will make them pay for what they've done.!!!!!!!