TOS Drinking Game Ideas?

emergencyfruit

Report this Aug. 28 2012, 3:46 pm

BeamMeUpTOS

Report this Aug. 28 2012, 7:08 pm

Quote: emergencyfruit @ Aug. 28 2012, 3:46 pm

>Can anyone recommend a drinking game for TOS that won't get me and my friends killed (e.g., drink whenever Shatner pauses mid-sentence), but is repetitive enough to be worthwhile? I've got a few buddies who are new to Trek, and I think that if I can entice them with a drinking game, I might be able to persuade them to keep watching. Thanks!

!. Any time McCoy says "I'm a doctor, not a---"

2. Any time Spock says "logical". ("Logic" doesn't count. XD)

3. Any time Kirk gets his shirt ripped.

That's all I've got.

"Mankind has no need for gods. We find the One quite adequate." —James T. Kirk

Mitchz95

Report this Aug. 30 2012, 9:46 am

Every time they play the TOS fanfare. That's maybe four-ish times per episode.

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Aug. 30 2012, 2:15 pm

Every time McCoy says something like, "He's dead, Jim"

Every time Spock says, "Fascinating"

Every time a red shirt dies

Every time someone requests to "beam up"

JK1701

Report this Aug. 31 2012, 7:58 am

Yeah, anything based off of what Kirk does would lead to alcohol poisoning. lol Maybe every time Kirk kisses an alien chick. Or every time Kirk says the words "warp factor". Every time Spock raises a single eyebrow. Or every time Spock and McCoy argue. There really are a lot of options.

Ahh, Kirk, my old friend. Do you know the Klingon proverb which tells us revenge is a dish that is best served cold? It's very cold....in space.

Beersnark

Report this Aug. 31 2012, 9:25 pm

Any time you get a view of panties under those very short skirts.

"These people are natural born idiots."-Neelix

guillermo.mejía

Report this Sep. 04 2012, 7:59 am

How about everytime you see someone that's not Sulu or Chekov sitting at their stations.