FOUR DAYS AND THE SPAM STILL ISN'T GONE!

the bungalo bill

Report this Aug. 16 2012, 9:19 pm

Admins,

I'm now convinced you only look at reported posts. It has been FOUR DAYS since the spammer attacked. Where have you been? The spam isn't gone. Not only that, but you've effectively FAILED to communicate with members. I've given you multiple months to fix this place, but it hasn't been done. When Chud_is_Here was trolling, it took over a week to ban them, despite multiple complaints! Multiple users that used to be frequent posters are gone!

And throughout this whole predicament, have we been told a single thing? NO! NOOOO!

They spam entire message boards, the you do nothing. They troll for weeks, you do nothing.

The Line must be drawn HERE!

This far! No further.

the bungalo bill

Report this Aug. 16 2012, 9:21 pm

It doesn't really matter that I posted this, you're not going to look at it anyway.

corndogs

Report this Aug. 17 2012, 10:36 am

JK1701

Report this Aug. 17 2012, 2:23 pm

It's ridiculous. I don't get it. This is no way to run a website.

Ahh, Kirk, my old friend. Do you know the Klingon proverb which tells us revenge is a dish that is best served cold? It's very cold....in space.

the bungalo bill

Report this Aug. 17 2012, 4:26 pm

Quote: corndogs @ Aug. 17 2012, 10:36 am

>Question:  Mr. Bill, why do you come here when you are obviously very unhappy with this site?

A very good question. I com because I am a very big Star Trek fan. I also like to participate in message boards. My goal is to get this one into working order so I can post here regularly again. I will be the first one to celebrate when there is no more need for Star Trek Logs (the other Trek Message Board I visit), and when everyone from Star Trek Logs  comes back here.

In the mean time, I'm doing my best to, at the moment, just get a dialogue with the Admins.