I'm looking for an RP home for my character.

CartmanTuttle

Report this Jul. 29 2012, 7:49 pm

My character, Walter Chaos, is looking for a Star Trek RP Home. But, here's the catch: He's of a custom alien race. I hope someone can look past that and help find a home for this awesome character.

Est Sularis Oth Mithas: My life is my honor.

kyle.charlton

Report this Aug. 02 2012, 4:50 am

We are looking to have the most diverse RP online and we so far have a pretty well rounded alien crew which we expect to grow.

You can learn more about us at www.ussleviathan.com

CartmanTuttle

Report this Aug. 02 2012, 7:05 am

Quote: kyle.charlton @ Aug. 02 2012, 4:50 am

>Depending on what type of custom character it is, we would love to have him aboard the USS Leviathan.

>The Leviathan is a Defiant class and we are just about to start our next mission. We just barely left DS9 so it would be easy to write your character in as arriving from DS9.

>I also really enjoy using Photoshop and am always looking for a challenging character to create, so if you would like to see your race become a reality in a Starfleet uniform, that is something we offer as part of joining.

>You can learn more about us at www.ussleviathan.com

Well, I can PM you his bio.

Est Sularis Oth Mithas: My life is my honor.

kyle.charlton

Report this Aug. 02 2012, 7:46 am

Yeah I would love to see his bio.

You can send it to me in an email to Kyle@ussleviathan.com

please make sure his physical description is in there as well, and I'll see if I can make you an avatar for him as well.

ShoThor

Report this Sep. 14 2012, 5:26 pm

If your character is still without a home you should look at my sim.  We are coming back from a hiatus and are begining to pick up the pace again.  Were set in a slightly diffrent timeline than most, but it's quite enjoyable.  Also we do not mind custom characters so long as there not a one stop for all problems.

Please feel free to visit our website and if you like what you see send me a message via the email address below.

www.startrekredemption.com

We are a play by email sim and look foward to seeing you on the ship.

If you have any questions feel free to drop me a line on here or at CaptainAshcart@yahoo.com

CommanderChase

Report this Sep. 14 2012, 7:57 pm

I have several ships that would accept it, including Star Base Prime, which allows for Dr Who species as well (though no actual doctor or companions) they just wanted a broader list of species to work from. Anyways like I said I have a few options, if your interested just shoot me an email. You will find the fleet is pretty laid back, like me lol. Thanks Robert

ComChase@IndependenceFleet.com