Should they do a Q cameo in the upcoming movie?

Xaero

Report this Jul. 18 2012, 4:25 pm

I think it would be intresting if they somehow showed Q escorting his son to Starfleet acadamy during the movie.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Just to test the crowd to possibly do more with the son in the future.  Just in passing while something else is happening in San Francisco.  What do you think?

24thcenstfan

Report this Jul. 18 2012, 7:08 pm

Doesn't really appeal to me, but I like the character and hope to see Q again someday.  Maybe in another capacity (i.e. future TV series).

Ultimately,  guess it would depend on the story.  If a cameo made sense, then I might could get on board.

Join us @ => KEEP ON TREKKIN'

A Friendly Sci-Fi Community!

Cap.Marty.D.Young

Report this Jul. 18 2012, 9:02 pm

I'm with you, no to Q in the new movies, yes to Q in a new TV series.

Never drink with your enemies! Well, maybe just one round...

Fleet Admiral Braxton

Report this Jul. 19 2012, 3:45 pm

No,And Again, No.

samanthauk

Report this Jul. 19 2012, 5:05 pm

YES more Q who do we think is a better villian hmmm?

definatly feeling aggresive tendancies captain

corndogs

Report this Jul. 19 2012, 5:20 pm

not sure Q would go over well in next movie.

Beershark

Report this Jul. 19 2012, 8:59 pm

I think Q would make a good adversary in a movie. It certainly would work well in the new JJ time line, and QvsKirk would make a great plot line.

CORPORATIONS AREN'T PEOPLE! Soylent Green is people.

Hugues

Report this Jul. 20 2012, 5:28 am

Q in the third movie.Restoring the timeline to the TOS timeline.

DS9 RULES!!!!!

captain saavik

Report this Jul. 20 2012, 7:13 am

Quote: Hugues @ Jul. 20 2012, 5:28 am

>Q in the third movie.Restoring the timeline to the TOS timeline.

I like your idea

JK1701

Report this Jul. 20 2012, 8:56 am

I have to agree with what I read in an interview with John Delancie a few days ago. He's getting older. It really wouldn't make a lot of sense to have him as Q again, and if it's not him, I have no interest in seeing Q again ever. I think his attitude and personality were a lot of what made Q who he was and I don't really see another actor pulling that off.

Ahh, Kirk, my old friend. Do you know the Klingon proverb which tells us revenge is a dish that is best served cold? It's very cold....in space.

Ultra Trek

Report this Jul. 20 2012, 3:26 pm

Q in the third movie. BEST IDEA EVER RESTORE THE ORIGINAL TIMELINE! We have the holographics for Scotty, and the Doctor.

I

Report this Jul. 24 2012, 6:56 pm

Q should not be in the new movie. As long as the next series isn't just the TOS reboot, then Q should definitely be in it.

xXLadyDataXx

Report this Jul. 25 2012, 2:39 pm

I think Q should be left on the television series only because Q's annoying and mischivious personality just wouldn't fit in a series movie. At least on a television show there's enough room for comic relief.

Ultra Trek

Report this Jul. 28 2012, 10:50 am

As I said before, with the holographic programs we have now, we can put Bones, and Scotty back. Bring back the originals!

Ultra Trek

Report this Jul. 29 2012, 7:55 pm

Wait, wait, we have to think. Q's son? Best person to play him? ASHTON KUTCHER! The man we know for playing Kelso, and Waldon. He is best for someone who can be a rich type, but yet, wild enough to be Q jr.