Icheb on a new star trek series

randompsionic

Report this Jun. 21 2012, 8:40 pm

First is their still a new series coming out in 2013? But more importantly Icheb should be on the crew of the new series and played by the same actor.

Love & Exist

Mitchz95

Report this Jun. 24 2012, 9:09 pm

I haven't heard anything about a new series, but I think one is almost inevitable. I just hope it's in the prime universe.

Mitchz95

Report this Jun. 25 2012, 1:15 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>i dont think there will be a new series

Why not? Trek is getting popular again.

Fun123fun8

Report this Jun. 25 2012, 4:55 pm

Quote: Mitchz95 @ Jun. 25 2012, 1:15 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>i dont think there will be a new series

Why not? Trek is getting popular again.

I dont know about that. I mean there is alot of trekkies but is there enough? Sorry to rain on your parade but im pretty sure thats just a untrue rumor.If you look on goggle there will be results saying that there was suppose to be a new trek show now.

BUT DONT GIVE UP HOPE! IF WE BELIEVE IT COULD BE POSIBLE!

want a hug

Mitchz95

Report this Jun. 25 2012, 5:03 pm

Quote: Fun123fun8 @ Jun. 25 2012, 4:55 pm

>I dont know about that. I mean there is alot of trekkies but is there enough? Sorry to rain on your parade but im pretty sure thats just a untrue rumor.

Well, I sort of meant that in the context that the Abrams movies are opening up the franchise to new generation of fans by making Trek cool (as opposed to "nerdy"). If the second movie is good, it could really go a long way to creating demand for a new series.

Reedworftripparis

Report this Jun. 25 2012, 8:25 pm

I hope there is a new one. Icheb would be nice as a character. I also think that maybe Jake and Nog, Alexander, Naomi Wildman and Wesley all grown up would be good ideas

"Reed Alert, that's not bad"...Malcolm Reed

randompsionic

Report this Jun. 26 2012, 8:52 am

I also though Naomi Wildman would be great. But i just think Icheb could be such an interesting character to see years later

Users browsing this forum: DS9TREK