Worf, Teal'c, or Chewbaka

Created by: Camorite

Camorite

Report this Jun. 16 2012, 1:07 pm

Setting aside that this is a board for star trek, who do you think was the better alien warrior of the three top sci-fi franchises out there?

Personally I think it is a tie between Worf and Teal'c, as Chewie, despite his physical stature, really isn't much of a warrior.

"What i Hate more then anything else is someone that thinks that they know everything. That must mean that I really hate myself", "Freedom is the right of all setient beings!" (Optimus Prime: Transformers), "That's on small step for man, one giant leap for mankind!" Neil Armstrong 8-5-30 to 8-25-12

Vorta_the_point

Report this Jun. 16 2012, 6:18 pm

I'd go for Teal'c - he was a superb martial artist in both armed and unarmed combat, was extremely proficient with ranged weaponry and has a significantly enhanced healing factor; he kind of exceeds Worf in every area except sheer determination and strength (in which I'd suggest they're pretty equal).

While Chewie may be physically the strongest, has a few enhanced senses and was a canny hunter, I don't see him having the finesse in close combat needed to beat Teal'c in a straight up fight nor the same level of ranged weapons proficiency.

CloudMinder2

Report this Jun. 17 2012, 1:54 am

I'm with Teal'c, though i'd tie the other two

"There are always alternatives" Spock

Jim Kirk

Report this Jun. 17 2012, 4:07 am

When did we see  Chewbaca actually fight?  1 maybe 2 times and what did he do use his big arm to knock someone over.  He is a big guy just throwing his weight around he is not a warrior.  I went Tealc but Worf was a close second.

IMHO

Kang - "Only a fool fights in a burning house"

spockdatadax

Report this Jun. 17 2012, 11:14 pm

I always saw a similarity between Teal'c and Worf. (Sorry, Chewy, you're more of a sweetheart.) But Worf lost his temper more than Teal'c. So, I say Teal'c.

miklamar

Report this Jun. 18 2012, 8:49 am

Cpt_krk_wna-b

Report this Jun. 18 2012, 11:31 am

I love all 3 of them. I can't decide.

Annie Lennox traveled the seven seas. I, on the other hand, have traveled all 139 seas.

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Jun. 18 2012, 2:39 pm

Quote: miklamar @ Jun. 18 2012, 8:49 am

>Didn't Teal'c have an implant?  Without such help, I think the advantage would go to Worf.

He no longer had a Goa'uld and was using Tretonin the last few seasons.  And even after being over 160 years old, he could keep up with Ronan.

Cap.Marty.D.Young

Report this Jun. 19 2012, 3:15 pm

I say Worf. Deciding factor, bat'leth combat. Strength and hand to hand they are about even, as with energy weapons. Te'alc may have an edge with fire arms, and hid symbiote, back when he still had one.

Never drink with your enemies! Well, maybe just one round...

poundpuppy29

Report this Jun. 20 2012, 12:47 pm

I am glad SG-1 Teal'c is getting so much love

photo STcomfinalIRRH2.jpg poundpuppy29 AKA Erika My Fav Scifi /Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, My Franchises, My Fav Ships, My Fav Characters & My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom

Trekker_Tokyo

Report this Jun. 20 2012, 7:22 pm

Teal'c was a bad MO FO!

Hugues

Report this Jun. 22 2012, 7:41 am

I voted 'Word'.

DS9 RULES!!!!!

Users browsing this forum: darmokattanagra