What if there was a new Trek series?

Created by: SuperNovaSS

SuperNovaSS

Report this Jun. 14 2012, 9:48 pm

I'm sure this has been done a thousand times, but here are some unique options.

SuperNovaSS

Report this Jun. 15 2012, 12:15 pm

My opinion:

1.  Might be a great idea IF it was done right.  It could take place during the Temporal Cold War mentioned in Enterprise.  Maybe something in the 29th Century where Agents travel through time to correct errors in the timeline caused by other factions?  A series like this would never happen, but it's fun to think about.

2.  Probably the best option.  Maybe centered on board a Nova or Norway call ship.

3.  Uh, probably a bad idea.

4.  Could be interesting, but it might be hard have an original story line.

5.  NO!  That would fail.

6.  Maybe...  But probably not.

7.  Might be interesting, but it wouldn't catch on.

8.  Talk. About. Epic.

9.  Uhh, well...

I was asked to write a 4 page essay on any subject of my choosing. I wrote about why ST Voyager is by far better than TNG and DS9, and that Voyager is Star Trek at it's best. And you can quote me on that!

heronymous

Report this Jun. 15 2012, 11:45 pm

I'm always One to vote for any new Series that supports what has gone before ! I don't like a lot of War in the Series , because Star Trek was always meant to be for the exploration of the Future , Society , New Races , Technology and Exploration , putting it simply . Of course , there will always be action and adventure ! I would like to know what happened to everybody after the Next Generation and Deep Space 9 ! And I would like to know more about the Politics of Starfleet including the Department of Temporal Investigation !

Jim Kirk

Report this Jun. 16 2012, 4:36 am

How about a series based on the federation sending a ship to Andramda Galaxy.

Just came to me ...

Kang - "Only a fool fights in a burning house"

Jason222

Report this Jun. 17 2012, 8:00 am

Quote: Jim Kirk @ Jun. 16 2012, 4:36 am

>How about a series based on the federation sending a ship to Andramda Galaxy.

>As true explorers, the writers can really let their imaginations wander.  Maybe set it in the Post Dominion war era.  They could have some kind of mega worm hole that takes them their once every 4 or 5 years it opens up.

> Less gamble the be having people starfleet acadomy in far future study UFP history in class room or time travel trying

>Just came to me ...

The UFP likely first build space station there before deploy starship explore area since starbase both build starships and repair them and resupplied them and secure root home better starship can. However nothing stop few being send missions like that it interest idea could work problem end up just good Voy. Voyager could lot better to fair.

As for up to me time travel sciensit study UFP history even alternet history. Start with Yesterday Enterpise were study YEsterday Enteprise timeline goes into Trouble with Tribles then goes Best of Both world dress esign and so on.

Reedworftripparis

Report this Jun. 17 2012, 9:47 pm

Romulan War...to me that would be fantastic

"Reed Alert, that's not bad"...Malcolm Reed

Cpt_krk_wna-b

Report this Jun. 18 2012, 11:00 am

I'm not sure what my reaction wold be if there was a new series. Anyway, I selected the one that connects Enterprise to TOS.

Annie Lennox traveled the seven seas. I, on the other hand, have traveled all 139 seas.