TNG on the big screen July 24th!

q_wanna_b

Report this Jun. 01 2012, 7:00 pm

What do you guys think about showing of episodes 106 "Where No One Has Gone Before" and episode 114 "Datalore" in theaters this summer?  Are you planning to go and how do you feel about those particular episodes being the ones selected?  BTW-  if, by any chance, you are in Virginia- please let me know.  Always looking for trekkies to hang out with and go see this with!

RStar17

Report this Jun. 01 2012, 10:04 pm

This is the first I had heard of it, so naturally I had to google it. Here's the link.

That's awesome and I'd love to see this... but really... those two episodes? Why not Best of Both Worlds, that would be divine to see in theaters.

Gawain_VIII

Report this Jun. 04 2012, 12:56 pm

Best episodes for a big-screen presentation? Unification, Chain of Command, Best of Both Worlds, All Good Things...

Come to think of it, all of the two-parters would have made great movies. I'm especially fond of Chain of Command (loved Jellico) and All Good Things... (sentimental reasons).

dyingpens

Report this Jun. 05 2012, 7:26 pm

Bought my ticket!

I think "Heart of Glory" or "Q Who" would've been cool to see too. : 0

randy kerr

Report this Jun. 06 2012, 1:34 pm

i,m stoked.

q_wanna_b

Report this Jun. 06 2012, 4:04 pm

Just had to correct myself:). Lol. The show in theaters is July 23rd and the blu ray release is
July 24th. Ooops!

anything trek on the big screen!

wissa

Report this Jun. 07 2012, 2:14 pm

omg best of both worlds would have been awesome.  It's better than most of the movies

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this Jun. 07 2012, 9:31 pm

I think they could have picked something better for sure. At least for TOS they released the Menagerie in the theater.

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

randy kerr

Report this Jun. 08 2012, 8:49 am

i will see that.

Fun123fun8

Report this Jun. 17 2012, 7:52 am

im going to see it with my sister but he dosent know so much about trek so when I told her were going to see it she said "im going to wear red!"cr

want a hug

Fun123fun8

Report this Jul. 02 2012, 7:15 pm

Quote: q_wanna_b @ Jun. 06 2012, 4:04 pm

>Just had to correct myself. Lol. The show in theaters is July 23rd and the blu ray release is July 24th. Ooops! I don't know if these 2 episodes are anyone's favorites, but like many fans- I would go watch anything trek on the big screen!

my sister got it mixed up too

well not the blu ray but he thought it would be july 27 at 3:00

I finally picked up my ticket!

want a hug

Ensign Moran

Report this Jul. 12 2012, 7:29 pm

Surprisingly enough I just found out about this by complete chance. Me and a couple of friends are going to see it. Amazing!

Ok, lets face it. Season 1 of TNG wasn't the best of all the seasons. Although these are two very good episodes from the season.

Personally, if they do this for all seasons (hopefull), I would love to see Yesterday's Enterprise. That is my favorite TNG episode. Have a great time!

We are the Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

Fun123fun8

Report this Jul. 14 2012, 4:51 pm

I always get nervous and think about this all the time but im scared that i'll be the only one there (in my theater)

and if im the only one cosplaying im going in a borg costume

want a hug

corndogs

Report this Jul. 15 2012, 2:42 pm

It will be fun to see TNG on the big screen.  Count me in.

Users browsing this forum: DS9_FOREVER!