Star Trek/Doctor Who #1

Created by: OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this Jun. 01 2012, 6:19 pm

Even though it is just issue one I was wondering what you guys thought.

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

Caesar753

Report this Jun. 05 2012, 6:52 pm

I thought it was pretty good.  I'm not sold on the artwork, but the comic holds promise.  We'll see how the story plays out...

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this Jun. 08 2012, 4:54 pm

Yeah I agree the Artwork looked a bit too "we took a photo and made it look drawn" in some places. Otherwise it was an opening that was OK.

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

randy kerr

Report this Jun. 08 2012, 6:34 pm

awesome.

Tribble Wrangler

Report this Jul. 09 2012, 9:54 pm

Good start

CloudMinder2

Report this Jul. 31 2012, 8:37 am

"There are always alternatives" Spock

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this Sep. 28 2012, 7:43 pm

Quote: CloudMinder2 @ Jul. 31 2012, 8:37 am

>i've not seen it but i don't see how you combine those two 'canons' - otherwise you'd have had Kirk v the Daleks etc

Go to a comic book store and see how they combine them. It is actually not a bad series. All in good fun.

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

CO_Fowler

Report this Sep. 29 2012, 9:05 am

I've heard of the cross over, but haven't been able to find it yet.  Might have to order it online.  I do have the comic and the book of the X-men/Star Trek cross overs.  The comic being X-men/ST:TOS and the book beig X-men/ST:TNG.

Cross overs, when done right, are fun to read.  I've got one of those big comics where it was the Superman/Spider-man corss over.  Liked how they had Lois Lane and Mary Jane Watson interact

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this Sep. 30 2012, 5:19 am

Do you not have the Star Trek TNG/X-Men crossover comic book? It was OK

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

CO_Fowler

Report this Sep. 30 2012, 8:22 am

I do have that one, too.  But between the X-Men/ST:TNG comic and the book, I would have to pick the book as being a better cross over though.

Users browsing this forum: King B IX