Open Commander Spock Figure?

LogicalSpock71

Report this May. 26 2012, 3:34 pm

I recently recieved a Star Trek Commander Spock Art Asylum Wave 1 6inch figure boxed for £15. I really like the figure but with it being an original figure I dont know whether I should open it or not. If it could be worth a descent amount of money in a few years then I will keep him boxed but if not I wouldnt mind displaying him in my room. Could I have some advic please?

Cheers

I have never understood the female capacity to avoid a direct answer to any question. --Spock in 'This Side of Paradise'

MoppyCGDaniels

Report this May. 26 2012, 5:24 pm

I like the Prime Spock figure or at least Spock or a academy Chekov.

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this May. 27 2012, 8:44 am

If you only bought it because you think it is going to be worth something then you bought it for the wrong reasons.

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this May. 27 2012, 12:43 pm

The quesiton is why you have it.  Is it for your enjoyment or an investment?  If to enjoy, display it.  If for investment, stash it away in a safe place and wait until the value goes up.

Caesar753

Report this May. 27 2012, 9:30 pm

I've got several Art Asylum/DST figures on display.  I don't buy for "collector" reasons, but because I love trek and like my action figures out for display.  If you're a serious collector who only buys for hope of return investment, keep your stuff in the box.  Otherwise, enjoy life and display your action figures with pride.

LogicalSpock71

Report this May. 29 2012, 10:30 am

Thanks guys. I originally bought the figure just because i love star trek but i was worried that
I would regret it. I think im gonna open it

Fun123fun8

Report this May. 29 2012, 1:37 pm

i had this same problem so what i did is i opened it really carfully and i saved the box

want a hug

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this May. 29 2012, 2:26 pm

Or buy two - one to enjoy and one for investment.

randy kerr

Report this Jun. 09 2012, 8:33 pm

if it was me i will get 2 of each.

Trekker_Tokyo

Report this Jun. 10 2012, 12:36 pm

I ve collected for a long time and I was allways a MOC collector that a Loose collecter because thats how I enjoyed my toys but its up to u!

Users browsing this forum: OneDamnMinuteAdmiral, CO_Fowler, CO_Fowler