1st Contact being the movie prequel

MoppyCGDaniels

Report this May. 20 2012, 12:03 pm

ENT was of the cause from First Contact where the Borg attempted to alter the human timeline. By interfiering the NCC 1701-E crew prevented assimilation.

That's why the series was sort of reboot for having (again) a NX ship alike the Defiant or the Excelsior. To be a experimental (blackbird) Enterprise ship what NX stands for.

Also the uniform is being adapted from the one Riker & Geordy wear with Cochrane into the Phoenix.

stovokor2000-A

POSTS: 2001

Report this May. 20 2012, 12:09 pm

are you making a statement or asking a question?

Photobucket

Beersnark

Report this May. 20 2012, 1:32 pm

huh?

"These people are natural born idiots."-Neelix

RStar17

Report this May. 20 2012, 1:54 pm

Uh... I don't get it. Try again with some better grammar maybe?

MoppyCGDaniels

Report this May. 20 2012, 2:00 pm

According to the ST timeline after mankind has defeated a threat alike the Eugenics Wars, Bell riots & WW III Zephram Cochrane made the first human warpflight. So that the Vulcans had as predicted made 1st contact with us. This is why the PD excists in centauries to come for the UFP.

stovokor2000-A

POSTS: 2001

Report this May. 20 2012, 2:08 pm

WHATS THE POINT YOUR TRYING TO MAKE?

Photobucket

MoppyCGDaniels

Report this May. 20 2012, 2:44 pm

Quote: stovokor2000-A @ May. 20 2012, 2:08 pm

>WHATS THE POINT YOUR TRYING TO MAKE?

Also though the Phoenixs launchingpad's crew did since Picard's awayteam did told those about the Vulcan ship, which was in the neighbourhood of Earth that humans can travel faster than light.

So ENT was a type of reboot. Plus that the NX-01 was a stealth ship.

stovokor2000-A

POSTS: 2001

Report this May. 20 2012, 3:41 pm

Quote: MoppyCGDaniels @ May. 20 2012, 2:44 pm

>My point is ENT was kinda reboot because of the movie First Contact. That's why Archer's crew and other SF personal of the 22nd centaury did wear the uniforms on Zephrams warpflight.

to begin with, outside of being jumpsuits, the uniforms arent that similar.And the suits are from Cocrans crew.So, some simularities are to be excected.

the original launchpad crew for the Phonix were killed early in the film.Enterprise E crew stood in for them.

So ENT was a type of reboot. Plus that the NX-01 was a stealth ship.

I still see no evidence oif a reboot, and how was the NX a stealth ship?

Photobucket

MoppyCGDaniels

Report this May. 20 2012, 3:59 pm

I still see no evidence oif a reboot, and how was the NX a stealth ship?

stovokor2000-A

POSTS: 2001

Report this May. 20 2012, 4:18 pm

Quote: MoppyCGDaniels @ May. 20 2012, 3:59 pm

>I still see no evidence oif a reboot, and how was the NX a stealth ship?

>No she wasn't. The only stealth ship known to exist was the USS Defiant. As either the mirror/teran empire Constitution class one, I gather.

dude, I dont understand youj.

First you say the NX-01 was a stealth ship, then you say she wasnt.

so, which is it?Make up your mind.

Photobucket

MoppyCGDaniels

Report this May. 20 2012, 4:37 pm

Quote: stovokor2000-A @ May. 20 2012, 4:18 pm

Quote: MoppyCGDaniels @ May. 20 2012, 3:59 pm

>I still see no evidence oif a reboot, and how was the NX a stealth ship?

dude, I dont understand youj.

First you say the NX-01 was a stealth ship, then you say she wasnt.

so, which is it?Make up your mind.

I had to correct my previous statement, because I thought before NX had stood for stealth or blackbird kind of ship. Now I know the only cloacked Fed ship is the Defiant. Concluding NX means experimental designation of ship.

MoppyCGDaniels

Report this May. 20 2012, 4:48 pm

And though there was also the mirror universe / teran empire cloacked (stealth) NX-01.

stovokor2000-A

POSTS: 2001

Report this May. 20 2012, 4:59 pm

Quote: MoppyCGDaniels @ May. 20 2012, 4:37 pm

Quote: stovokor2000-A @ May. 20 2012, 4:18 pm

Quote: MoppyCGDaniels @ May. 20 2012, 3:59 pm

>I still see no evidence oif a reboot, and how was the NX a stealth ship?

dude, I dont understand youj.

First you say the NX-01 was a stealth ship, then you say she wasnt.

so, which is it?Make up your mind.

ok thanks

But the Defiant isint the only Fed shgip with a cloak.

Photobucket

Mitchz95

Report this May. 21 2012, 3:50 pm

ENT isn't a reboot...or if it is, it's not because of First Contact - it's stated in both "Year of Hell" and "Relativity" that the events in that movie - time travelling Borg included - are part of history. So it's a predestination paradox.

Also, the mirror Defiant doesn't have a cloaking device.

Camorite

Report this May. 21 2012, 7:17 pm

First enterprise is a PREQUEL SERIES not a reboot (you want a reboot go watch trek09).

Second it is part of the prime timeline, meaning that there is no alternate timeline. Daniels explained as much in Storm Front when Archer defeated Vosk.

Finally, IMO, First Contact was the last part in a Borg predestination paradox circle, that began and ended with the Borg going back in time. If I had time I would post my timeline, which does back up this theory, but alas I don't have the time right now.

"What i Hate more then anything else is someone that thinks that they know everything. That must mean that I really hate myself", "Freedom is the right of all setient beings!" (Optimus Prime: Transformers), "That's on small step for man, one giant leap for mankind!" Neil Armstrong 8-5-30 to 8-25-12

Users browsing this forum: FleetAdmiral_BamBam