Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan - Brand New 2012 Theatrical Trailer!

milarc

Report this May. 09 2012, 2:21 pm

Hey guys!  This is my first-ever post on these forums!

I'm currently studying Film Production at Niagara College.  One of our assignments this past semester was to cut a trailer for one of our own favorite films.

I decided to recut a trailer for STAR TREK II: THE WRATH OF KHAN.  After a few weeks of work, I thought I would share it with the people who would appreciate it most - you, the fans!

I hope you enjoy!  (and if this is the wrong place to share this, I do apologise.  Total noob here, but I didnt see any mention against this in the guidelines)

STAR TREK II: THE WRATH OF KHAN TRAILER

Gkerr2

Report this May. 10 2012, 6:27 pm

I like it. My only reservation is showing Spock after displaying the label, Sacrifice. Had this been film not yet seen, you'd be giving away too much of the plot and not as many would want to see the film.

Regarding the interpretation of the label, Love, it obviously meant 'for family'. I suppose that the label, Sacrifice, could have worked here as well. Sacrifice of family for career?

Overall, an more edgy prestentation for the current film goer.

Mitchz95

Report this May. 10 2012, 6:58 pm

Awesome job. Which songs did you use, by the way?

Vger23

Report this May. 11 2012, 4:47 am

I've got to hand it to you, that gave me goosebumps. Awesome work.

stovokor2000-A

POSTS: 2001

Report this May. 11 2012, 12:30 pm

very impresive bud.

Photobucket

AtoZ2

Report this May. 11 2012, 1:55 pm

Nice, very well done. Except be careful using too much of the very best of the dialog, sort of gives all the great lines away with out having to go see the movie..could lead to a let down.

Keep the mystery of surprise for the theatre.

scottjimenez

Report this May. 13 2012, 7:47 am

you gave away too much...you need glimpses of action with the main backdrop music and editing towards the cause and and danger...and mission