Was there they didnt do that u wanted to see

vulcan7

Report this May. 06 2012, 9:19 pm

Were u happy with the issues they were writing about on the show and was ther something u wanted to see but they didnt do it?.

Mitchz95

Report this May. 07 2012, 7:45 pm

To which issues are you referring?

canna_

Report this May. 08 2012, 6:58 am

I would've liked to seen the the Riker copy from "Sencond Chances" in another episode, or a glimps of one of the peeps from "The Neutral Zone" that did the cyrogenics thing and survived.  Just to see how they're getting along in the 24th century.

Cecillototh

Report this May. 08 2012, 9:34 pm

Hope they show this in next episode. I am quite curious to see what happens next.

Kitchen Faucets

Beersnark

Report this May. 09 2012, 2:55 am

I'm telling you, you just can't make this shit up...

"These people are natural born idiots."-Neelix

DATAWORFfantotally

Report this May. 10 2012, 11:19 am

Eazy Dr. Oken....

JadziaGirl7

Report this May. 10 2012, 12:07 pm

Thomas Riker was in an episode from DS9. Called Defiant.

superleeroy

Report this May. 10 2012, 10:33 pm

This might seem a little childish but just once it would've been funny when Picard asks to see Riker in his ready room immediately. And Riker can't because he's using the lavatory. Just once to show that, yes, people in the 24th century do indeed pee. It's a show about the human condition. Part of being human is having 'to go'.

xXLadyDataXx

Report this May. 10 2012, 10:48 pm

DATAWORFfantotally

Report this May. 11 2012, 11:44 am

Quote: xXLadyDataXx @ May. 10 2012, 10:48 pm

>There shoulde have been a flashback episode about Lore and his life on Omicron Theta

I had an idea similar to that.

NOTHING THAT IS REAL IS REAL!

Virtuosa

Report this May. 11 2012, 5:18 pm

Quote: xXLadyDataXx @ May. 10 2012, 10:48 pm

I concur, as much as a naughty boy Lore acted like on the show I always had an inkling that it was due to some pass conflict with the colonists or something in the same vein. Nevertheless I was not much of a fan for "he was made that way" idea.  With that in mind I've would have liked to had seen some more therapy interaction between Data and Deanna Troi. Between losing Lal and his final confrontation with Lore I would think he'd have some serious family issues to resolve. That and of course I just think Troi could have used more work as a shrink rather than the bridges personal lie detecter.

On a related note to this, I wish we could have seen the time (however brief) that Data was on Omicron Theta with his mum and old man. There was suppose to be some memories of that on his emotion chip if I recall correctly, but I really don't trust my memories for these sort of things... Besides, I'd think it certainly be an experience to see him prior to his modesty sub-routine. *wink, wink*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic