Why did Kirk just deside out blue in Star Terk Generations deside to did job main defector dish save USS Enterpise B in Nexis

Jason222

Report this Apr. 28 2012, 9:50 pm

Will one idea came up with was he told by maybe someone he important job do because in Nexus. interest Shatner into Star Terk movie maybe one Enterpise stars that had been nexis before that found shuttlecafts had head though wormhole told Caption Kirk important fall into nexis role play Yeserday Enterpise timeline. After Wormhome aliens return him to normal timeline.  I interest other possible reasons why he just out blue deside that he be one to do the job USS Enterpise B when cought in Nexis.

stovokor2000-A

POSTS: 2001

Report this Apr. 28 2012, 10:54 pm

???????????????????????

Photobucket

Blockman

Report this Apr. 29 2012, 12:34 am

He wanted the chair!

but sometimes it takes more courage to say "No" to something you want and love, (and often times can't live without) than to just go along with saying "Yes" as you always might.

and if I read you correctly, I'm pretty sure no one can just take a shuttle into the Nexus, (or else Soran would have already done that) so I don't think it was possible for anyone in Starfleet to have just driven in one day and then come out and told Kirk about it later.

If that's what I think you're saying ???

OtakuJo

Report this Apr. 29 2012, 1:58 am

Try that one again?

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

Vger23

Report this Apr. 29 2012, 12:05 pm

I agree entirely.

Jason222

Report this Apr. 29 2012, 7:09 pm

What I say about shuttlecraft Enterprise stars return normal timeline enter the Bajor Worn hole in shuttlecraft of that time.  After they return told Caption Kirk important job he had do Yesterday Enterprise timeline.  What I was trying say theory. Some like Admiral talk Kirk ever he saw fit. Kirk still chain of command Starfleet. However your theory interest once he just though other personal place Bright. One minor problem no practice reason Kirk one go first place suggestion sends other Starfleet personal to do the job. Kind out blue Kirk did not just give the chair but decide to do the job himself when many people aboard USS Enterprise B new system lot better then Kirk did include like main defector dish. Engineering personal work starship awhile at least stander maintain more idea then Kirk. Idea that Kirk send himself real fish part of it. I interest theory why Kirk decide did the job himself and send little better train engineering.

stovokor2000-A

POSTS: 2001

Report this Apr. 29 2012, 7:13 pm

sorry, I still dont understand what your saying here

Photobucket

Blockman

Report this Apr. 29 2012, 7:56 pm

wait, are you saying if it was possible for Kirk to have entered the 'Yesterdays Enterprise' timeline, through the Nexus, and then be brought back out by the wormhole aliens into the current Generations timeline ???

Jason222

Report this Apr. 29 2012, 8:06 pm

No I saying that someone else also brought out Nexis and did what ever task had done in Yesterday Enterpise timeline or some other timeline which Kirk aid in. Worm hole aliens Kirk play major role in and that personal someone high rank send back  time shorty after they dispear by worn hole aliens or some other  super alien. So no real notice they gone for long then that starfleet Admiral told Kirk privit why important fall into Nexis in USS Enterpise B.

stovokor2000-A

POSTS: 2001

Report this Apr. 29 2012, 9:51 pm

still not getting it, sorry

Treknoir

Report this Apr. 30 2012, 1:42 pm

Wait, I've been drinking and I think I understand. Jason wants to know why was Kirk the best one to modify the deflector instead of another crew member? It simply doesn't make sense for Kirk to have placed himself in danger. Perhaps, with wormhole alien assistance, someone from the future warned Kirk that HE ALONE needed to enter the nexus so he could Kirk-Fu the baddie and save the day eighty years in the future. In the meantime, Kirk could chillax in the nexus, getting nexus nookie and riding horses until the time came for him to rip his shirt for the Federation one last time. Kirk was tired of retirement anyway and consequence-free nexus nookie sounded sweet. So he was TOTALLY in. The mystery Paul Revere who warned Kirk went back to his/her time, Kirk died an epic, momfreaking hero after kicking butt and taking names in two damn centuries, and Data cries like a little girl who saw a spider. The end!

Blockman

Report this Apr. 30 2012, 5:54 pm

Quote: Treknoir @ Apr. 30 2012, 1:42 pm

>Wait, I've been drinking and I think I understand. Jason wants to know why was Kirk the best one to modify the deflector instead of another crew member? It simply doesn't make sense for Kirk to have placed himself in danger.

because he wanted the chair so much! and if he couldn't let himself have it, then at least he could do something himself...

which was his presumable death.

OtakuJo

Report this May. 01 2012, 12:26 am

....and Data cries like a little girl who saw a spider.

When I was a little girl and I saw spiders I used to squish 'em (the end)-- not cry.

UT still malfunctioning. Kirk... Nexus... Wormhole... um.......... ??? Where exactly does Ent-B figure in all of this?

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

Treknoir

Report this May. 01 2012, 11:41 am

LOL I was simply TRANSLATING in my tipsy state (the power of SANGRIA!!!). You will need to direct follow-up questions to Jason.

Vger23

Report this May. 01 2012, 1:19 pm

Should it disturb me that this thread gets more attention than the one revealing major spoiler news for the 2013 motion picture?

I suppose it shouldn't.