Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan Video Store Lighted Sign

gwengavin

Report this Apr. 28 2012, 11:25 am

Hi everyone. A few months ago I was lucky enough to purchase this. Dimensions are approximately 22" tall, 21" wide, and between 6"- 7" depth. At the top it says Paramount Home Video. Under that is the plastic sign that fits into slots and takes up most of the space. It also says $39.95 on videocassette. To top it off, the sign blinks!!! Works great and is in very good condition. I have searched google, ebay, etc. and have not found another. Anyone have any ideas where else I could search or have any idea what it could be worth? Ty very much for any help you can give me.

MoppyCGDaniels

Report this May. 03 2012, 4:02 pm

Estaunding a tape, but realy IDK where you can purchase such an odd thing.

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this May. 03 2012, 9:34 pm

If you really want to sell it just list it and set what you think is a fair price. I for one would like to see a picture of it.

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

gwengavin

Report this May. 04 2012, 7:25 am

I'll put a few pictures up in the gallery. TY

gwengavin

Report this May. 04 2012, 7:59 am

I put some pics up in the forgotten treasures gallery.

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this May. 04 2012, 2:28 pm

Ok that is pretty cool. Still its only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Since I imagine something like that isn't easy to find nowadays you might could get $50 or so for it, mainly since it is not cardboard and looks like it works just fine.

Maybe put in on ebay and set a reserve (if they still do that) and if you don't get what you want then you don't have to sell it. I personally would keep it. Barring that if you know any collector stores or comic book shops you could take it up there and see what they might say. Congrats on an interesting find no matter what you do with it.

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

gwengavin

Report this May. 09 2012, 8:19 am

I haven't put it on ebay yet. Probably will later this week. Still trying to determine if I have a $50 item or a $1000 one. You never know.

Users browsing this forum: darmokattanagra