Your favorite animal is what?

DATAWORFfantotally

Report this Apr. 26 2012, 9:19 am

NOTHING THAT IS REAL IS REAL!

xXLadyDataXx

Report this Apr. 26 2012, 10:38 am

I love skunks, lions, tigers, wolves, cats, dogs, horses, mice and monkeys

xXLadyDataXx

Report this Apr. 26 2012, 10:39 am

Quote: DATAWORFfantotally @ Apr. 26 2012, 9:19 am

Lemmings are suicidal !? But they look soooooooo cute !!

RedVengeance

Report this Apr. 26 2012, 11:10 am

Depends.

If you mean which would I most like for a pet/companion, I've always like German Shepherds.

But if you mean, which animal do I most admire, which one would I most like to be in the sense of a shamanic spiritual transformation into a beast or lycanthropy or some other form of theriomorphism, or which do I simply most admire, then it would have to be the great cats, especially tigers, leopards and jaguars.

I drink, therefore I am.

HadassahJoy

Report this Apr. 26 2012, 5:16 pm

Pets:  Dogs,Horses Goats, Sheeps cats

Wild: Lions, Jaguars, Elephants, Dingos, Wolves,

Roboto

Report this Apr. 26 2012, 5:46 pm

It's impossible to have one favorite over all. Mine go in catagories.

Domestic house pets: dog, specifically Golden Retriever. I grew up with one and it is the best breed ever. I also love the Papillon (especially tri-colored), an ancient French lapdog breed, which is what I currently have.

Domestic/Non domestic: Horse, specifically Arabian (they are SO spirited), though I love the Gypsy Vanner as well (gotta love a big horse).

Wild- Land: The Leopard, especially the Snow Leopard, is my favorite

Wild- Marine: The Beluga Whale, though I have a special place in my heart for the seahorse.

golden retriever

Icarus14

Report this Apr. 26 2012, 8:04 pm

Hmm, well for dog breeds I love the german shephard (use to have one), Papillion (got a tri-colored one; she's so sweet), and Toy Poodles (also have one). But as for my favorite general animal it would have to be the meerkat.

"Only one, Human captain, ever survived the Minbari fleet. He is behind me, you, are in front of me. If you value your lives, then be somewhere else." Delenn.

ColPeg

Report this Apr. 26 2012, 10:15 pm

Collies are my favorite animal - sabels and tri-colored.

Although it'd be neat to have a pameranian and name it Tribble.

Muts are fantistic cause they are so darn smart.

"If Man is to survive, he will have learned to take delight in the essential difference between people and cultures" -Gene Roddenberry -=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Col. P. A. Stevens CO, USS Code Talker NCC-1195

___Lucifer___

Report this Apr. 26 2012, 11:34 pm

Right now, dogs are on the bottom of my list. (cleans dookie)

OtakuJo

Report this Apr. 27 2012, 12:43 am

Quote: DATAWORFfantotally @ Apr. 26 2012, 9:19 am

Lemmings are suicidal !? But they look soooooooo cute !!

They're not. It's a myth.

To call a cat "almost human" is so demeaning to the cat!

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

TheDriver

Report this Apr. 27 2012, 9:42 am

Black panther.

"Smoke me a kipper. I'll be back for breakfast."

___Lucifer___

Report this Apr. 27 2012, 11:40 am

My favorite animal was on American Dad...IIRC it was a unicorn that crapped cheeseburgers.

DATAWORFfantotally

Report this Apr. 27 2012, 1:47 pm

Quote: OtakuJo @ Apr. 27 2012, 12:43 am

>Quote: DATAWORFfantotally @ Apr. 26 2012, 9:19 am

>>Well, I like Cats, Horses are fun, Lemmings are like tribbles and i like those both... 'cept that Lemmings are suicidale  >

>Lemmings are suicidal !? But they look soooooooo cute !!

>They're not. It's a myth.

>My favourite animals would have to be cats, dolphins, cheetahs, meerkats, seahorses, lyrebirds, kookaburras, & tanuki, among others.

>To call a cat "almost human" is so demeaning to the cat!

I thought that lemmings jump off into the water and swim till they drowned?

I do like skunk, i forgot to put that there cuz someone was behind me acting like a freak and giving me a headache

NOTHING THAT IS REAL IS REAL!

Fun123fun8