Emergency Power to Shields 3

LordOfThePigs

Report this Apr. 26 2012, 6:01 am

This useful BOff ability unfortunately is not avaiable to my character to teach ( tactical cap   ) so i ask for help !

Anyone has a engeneering cap with 9 lvs in Starship Shield Efficency that can theach EPTS3 to my BOffs ? Tnx to anyone so kind to help me !

J Kirk In Texas

Report this Apr. 26 2012, 1:01 pm

Well I have a Eng but I'm not sure if I have a high skill level in my "Starship Shield Efficency" I'd have to sign in later today and check.

LordOfThePigs

Report this Apr. 27 2012, 12:15 am

Ok tnx ! If u ask i can give u some ec .

I will log in tonight , but i think we are on different time zone . where are u from ?

LordOfThePigs

Report this Apr. 27 2012, 8:17 am

I've logged in 5 min ago . We can meet in earth spacedock .

J Kirk In Texas

Report this Apr. 27 2012, 6:32 pm

Oh well I'm In now and I got a max on that so I should just say that after 6:00 my time (CST) I could help you. On most days. Like today for instance.

Mitchz95

Report this Apr. 27 2012, 8:17 pm

Try the Bridge Officer Trainer on ESD.

LordOfThePigs

Report this Apr. 28 2012, 1:51 am

J Kirk In Texas

Report this Apr. 28 2012, 12:32 pm

Quote: LordOfThePigs @ Apr. 28 2012, 1:51 am

>Ok ! I will be in earth spacedock for that our , for understand u mean 6 pm or am ?

>My character is a tall pink horned alien named Choery , the name of my account is LordOfThePigs .

Ah won't be on then infact I'm about to leave for somthing that i'll be gone for 6 pm time slot. This is really the only day i'm gone at this time. Tomorrow 6 pm cst could work. But you might want to try the trainer on esd.

LordOfThePigs

Report this Apr. 29 2012, 3:35 am

Thanks but now i've just received a Boff that can train it to mine !

J Kirk In Texas

Report this Apr. 29 2012, 3:24 pm

Quote: LordOfThePigs @ Apr. 29 2012, 3:35 am

>Thanks but now i've just received a Boff that can train it to mine !

Ok so sorry I couldn't help!  But awesome you got it. Congrats!

Users browsing this forum: jackson5_1988, maserey63