which character annoys you the most?

Created by: kree8or

kree8or

Report this Apr. 21 2012, 6:08 pm

These three characters bug the hell out of me, which one bugs you the most?

voyagersborg47

Report this Apr. 22 2012, 8:30 pm

Neelix is awesome!!! And Wesley is pretty cool. But I can't STAND Sisko!

edward.anderson

Report this Apr. 22 2012, 10:42 pm

I could never stand Wesley, possibly the most annoying and useless Star Trek character ever. What's wrong with Captain Sisko and Neelix? I always liked them.

Ed

Hugues

Report this Apr. 23 2012, 8:47 am

You could not even spell Sisko right......

Nor Neelix.

I guess Wesley Crusher was correct, by accident.

DS9 RULES!!!!!

kree8or

Report this Apr. 23 2012, 1:02 pm

Oh well, I made spelling mistakes... How will I ever live with the shame?

imzadi_x

Report this Apr. 24 2012, 12:43 pm

Crusher. A child prodigy that magically seems to know what's going on when othe,r more accomplished officers are lost for words is just unrealistic.

"On Vulcan, the teddy-bears are alive, and they have 6 inch fangs." Spock

OtakuJo

Report this Apr. 24 2012, 4:20 pm

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

imzadi_x

Report this Apr. 25 2012, 6:11 am

Quote: OtakuJo @ Apr. 24 2012, 4:20 pm

>I'd have to say Wesley. He's a little too ... idunno ... wholesome, like someone who just marginally missed out on a Lassie movie or something.

Brilliant, I have to agree.

"On Vulcan, the teddy-bears are alive, and they have 6 inch fangs." Spock

knighttremmor

Report this Apr. 25 2012, 8:03 am

captain sisko is the coolest captain in my opinion same with nelix the only one thats annoying there is wesley crusher i hate that guy

hox23

Report this Apr. 25 2012, 9:37 am

tahsa yar she was a bully

Anime Odo

Report this Apr. 25 2012, 12:09 pm

Sisko! he was such a pill (so glad he left) he had to be THE biggest crybaby EVER!!!!!

"I don't believe in luck, but I appreciate the sentiment." - Odo

HadassahJoy

Report this Apr. 25 2012, 7:02 pm

Crusher  is annoying. and awww I like Sisko hes awsome! Neelix is funny   I was hoping you would add  Q  he was annoying!  lol

Mitchz95

Report this Apr. 25 2012, 8:25 pm

If Q were in there, he'd win my vote in no time flat.

Next is Crusher, though he's bearable. I actually thought he was a good addition to the crew - since he was young, he had a different perspective than the regular crew.

After that is Neelix - annoying, but in a nice, bubbly way.

Finally, Sisko. Not annoying in the slightest, at least not to me.

OtakuJo

Report this Apr. 26 2012, 5:28 am

As far as Sisko goes, I can take him or leave him. But yeah he's not really annoying... except occasionally.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

Roboto

Report this Apr. 26 2012, 9:30 am

There isn't much choice here, is there?