Do you have all the movies?

SpockType

Report this Apr. 16 2012, 12:38 pm

I have most of them, on DVD. I don't have 'Wrath of Khan' and 'Search for Spock'. I didn't bother about those 2, due to all the unpleasant parts. I also don't have 'Generations', due to the destructions and killing off of Kirk. I also did not intend getting Star Trek 6, but recently ordered it online.

A mind is like a parachute - it works best when open.

Beershark

Report this Apr. 16 2012, 7:16 pm

I have them all on blu-ray.

CORPORATIONS AREN'T PEOPLE! Soylent Green is people.

J. Allen

Report this Apr. 16 2012, 10:26 pm

Yep, I also have them all on blu-ray. It wasn't that easy when I was younger. When I was a teenager, they were available on VHS cassette, and I had spent years gathering the collection of (at the time) all 7 movies. Some years later, I sold those to pay toward my shiny new DVDs. Somewhere around 2006, I finally had all of the movies on DVD. Finally, when the blu-ray discs came out, I gave my DVDs to a friend who had just got into Star Trek, and bought the new sets. Then bought the new movie (2009) the night it came out. I love them all.

~ Space... the final frontier. Also, very dark." ~

Hugues

Report this Apr. 16 2012, 10:41 pm

All the movies, all the serials, Klingon coffee cups, my own phaser, a mini Enterprise,......

Pfff, I'm a Klingon nerd

DS9 RULES!!!!!

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this Apr. 17 2012, 12:43 am

I have 1-Insurrection on VHS
1-6 on DVD
Nemesis on DVD
Gen-Nem on Blu-Ray

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

OtakuJo

Report this Apr. 17 2012, 6:51 am

I have all the TNG movies, plus 2009, plus The Voyage Home.

Might get the others one day but I'm not in a particular rush to.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

Blockman

Report this Apr. 18 2012, 3:47 am

I try!

TheDriver

Report this Apr. 18 2012, 10:27 am

I own 1-4, First Contact, and ST'09.

I have absolutely no desire to own the others.

"Smoke me a kipper. I'll be back for breakfast."

Caesar753

Report this Apr. 19 2012, 7:59 pm

I've got all the movies on Blu-Ray except for the Motion Picture and Final Frontier.  My movie collection is complete as far as I'm concerned.

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Apr. 20 2012, 10:15 am

I have all of them.... except I refuse to puchase the last one.

randy kerr

Report this Apr. 20 2012, 3:32 pm

i got all of them as well as the one that came out it was awesome.

i love all star trek shows and movies.

Vger23

Report this Apr. 23 2012, 12:29 pm

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Apr. 23 2012, 3:25 pm

Quote: Vger23 @ Apr. 23 2012, 12:29 pm

>I have them all on VHS, DVD, and Blu-Ray. Love every one of them to varying degrees...so I have no reason to exclude any one of them.

Yea,...  I also have the first several on VHS too.  I collected them one at a time a while back and then someone gave me a VHS set where the VHS boxes make up a picture of the Enterprise

Fleet Admiral Braxton

Report this Apr. 23 2012, 4:17 pm

Had Them On VHS, Now,Switched To DVD.

Vger23

Report this Apr. 23 2012, 5:57 pm

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Apr. 23 2012, 3:25 pm

Quote: Vger23 @ Apr. 23 2012, 12:29 pm

Those are the versions I have as well. The ones I bought came in a special numbered black box (5000 made). It came with a watch and a set of 6 special Skybox collectors cards. I bought it right after High School...and I was so pleased with myself at the time...!

I AM KEE-ROCK!!