DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THE KLINGON DICTIONARY?!!?!?!

spydertrek

Report this Apr. 06 2012, 8:35 am

I own the Klingon Dictionary and am trying to speak Klingon. But, does anyone else own it?

Fleet Admiral Braxton

Report this Apr. 06 2012, 3:45 pm

Got It In Paperback. 'QAPLA!

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this Apr. 06 2012, 7:09 pm

I found an early edition of one. Got it for fun though not trying to learn it.

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Apr. 07 2012, 8:59 am

There are some online that I reference every once in a while.

OtakuJo

Report this Apr. 07 2012, 10:48 pm

I have a copy of the Klingon Dictionary too -- and also The Klingon Way on audiobook.

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

Matthias Russell

Report this Apr. 10 2012, 7:12 am

I have no interest in learning Klingon, Elvish, or any other fake language.

xXLadyDataXx

Report this Apr. 10 2012, 11:40 am

I don't know have one but I wish.

Fun123fun8

Report this Apr. 14 2012, 11:59 am

I just bought one soon my sister and I would be fighting in klingon

want a hug

stovokor2000-A

POSTS: 2001

Report this Apr. 14 2012, 12:34 pm

I got one for X-mas a few years ago

Photobucket

NCC-1701 Canada

Report this Apr. 14 2012, 4:54 pm

have the old version of one... i just look up a word or two now and then to pretend to get mad to my siblings and friends. Yelling at them in klingon can guarentee a change in topic from you original arguement ....

Fun123fun8

Report this Apr. 20 2012, 5:50 pm

one morning I woke up to figure out that I didn't do my english homwork wich was to have abuch of words and the definition. I was rushing so I look up and the first thing I saw was Dictionary. So i took it and spent five minuets looking for a word so here I am mad and I put the book on the table to figer out it was the klingon dictionary.

want a hug

superleeroy

Report this Apr. 21 2012, 3:08 pm

I have just bought one from Ebay. Just waiting for it to arrive. Can't wait.

Momo Spock

Report this Apr. 29 2012, 11:34 pm

I want one SO bad how can I get one?

Check it my 100th post!!

What! what is this?! *smash* - Spock

spydertrek

Report this Apr. 30 2012, 9:42 am

Quote: Matthias Russell @ Apr. 10 2012, 7:12 am

>I have no interest in learning Klingon, Elvish, or any other fake language.

I don't believe Klingon's a fake language! I believe it should be taught at schools as a language course!

Good guys always win. 'India's like a neverending Comicon where everyone's wearing the same costume!' -Raj, Big Bang Theory 'Khan!' -Captain Kirk 'I'm a doctor, not a bricklayer!' -Dr. McCoy 'Bazingitty.' -Stephen Scott 'I'm a Trekker, not a Trekkie.' -Stephen Scott 'Greetings, humanoid.' -Stephen Scott 'Dude, just because the rest of your friends are retards doesn't mean I am.' -Stephen Scott 'If you go with the flow, you may get swept away by the current.' -Stephen Scott

Hawklord

Report this May. 12 2012, 2:46 am

Bought mine shortly after it came out. I was thinking of learning Klingon, but I thought it would be a lot of work for something that isn't really useful.

Users browsing this forum: darmokattanagra