Star Trek Phase II

BgWindsmoon

Report this Apr. 05 2012, 12:17 am

I was interested to know who watched it , and what you thought . I watched it on Youtube and used the new experimental voice recognition closed captioning . While reading along outloud in Tracy Morgans voice , the translated script sounded like a 30 Rock Tracy episode . Go try it , it's hilarious !!!!!! The captions say "Shit" every time the door opens .

TonyDann84

Report this Apr. 09 2012, 5:26 am

I watched it and it was awesome. But it had English captions all ready.

BgWindsmoon

Report this Apr. 09 2012, 3:45 pm

Well watch it on you tube , and the one without conventional captions is further down the screen . It also says "New" . hit the "CC" button in the lower right of the pip . It's alot of fun !!! And I agree , those guys over @ Phase II are doing a great Job !!! There are some other Fan Series there . Look up Star Trek Aurora . It's a really good digital animation movie , that just sort of pulls you in . I was sad thinking I could only get Trek every few years in movie form , but there are some fans out there keeping the torch burning !!!!

TardisCaptain

Report this Apr. 12 2012, 5:56 pm

I enjoyed the new Phase II episode.  I'd love to see a USS Excelsior/Sulu series.

“Our only influence is by example.” Picard- Half a Life, Stardate: 44805.3 Proud Member of Starfleet Command's Seventh Fleet. http://www.SeventhFleet.org

BgWindsmoon

Report this Apr. 16 2012, 3:48 pm

Yes , and using some original scripts that were meant for the original Phase II ! The Child Episode was made into a Next Generation episode , and the writer was never happy with that realization of his story . The Phase II crew worked closely with the original Idea to achieve the original vision of the author ! Episodes on youtube , and @ the Star Trek Phase II web-site . The episodes are awesome , the sets and special effects will blow you away. The only thing is that the acting is a wee bit dry , but I'm not complaining ! Long live those mustard yellow command shirts !!!

BgWindsmoon

Report this Apr. 16 2012, 3:52 pm

J. Allen

Report this Apr. 16 2012, 10:15 pm

I loved it. The show's strength is in it's sets, effects work, and costuming. It lags a little in acting and script, but makes up for it everywhere else, and the fact that these are fans doing it because they love the show is just icing on the cake.

~ Space... the final frontier. Also, very dark." ~

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Apr. 22 2012, 7:44 pm

Just watched "The Child" tonight.  Reminded me a lot of the TNG episode of the same name.

BgWindsmoon

Report this Apr. 24 2012, 10:51 am

Is it just me or does the Vulcan, Xon , look like Wolowitz fromthe big bang theory ?

BgWindsmoon

Report this Apr. 24 2012, 10:58 am

Watch some of the early episodes . They have some very special guest appearances bt TOS alumni !!!