Purpleone's Xyndy Alpha, on the TNG RPG

Created by: thepurpleone

Fun123fun8

Report this Apr. 02 2012, 8:44 am

it's just they're to many androids

try making your character original  and diffrent

I didnt vote becuse they're so similar

Fun123fun8

Report this Apr. 02 2012, 9:14 am

now im confued to what I just  said let me look up original just in case.....

ok original and diffrent is a synonyms ( you have no idea how long that took me to spell that )

the Antonym is copy

maby after a few changes you may like it better

want a hug

cowgirlcadet

Report this Apr. 02 2012, 9:52 am

xXLadyDataXx

Report this Apr. 02 2012, 1:15 pm

Quote: cowgirlcadet @ Apr. 02 2012, 9:52 am

>Ex-Borg would be really interesting, and would probably spark some great story ideas. I mean, look how great Seven of Nine worked out on Voyager. I read the TNG RPG all the time, but I don't play it because I don't know the TNG people that well. They're like people you know to say hi to when you see them around, but you don't really know them. I know the TOS people way better. They're my friends.

I thought you didn't join the TNG RPG because you didn't know the plot and characters of TNG that well.

xXLadyDataXx

Report this Apr. 02 2012, 1:25 pm

I tried to defend your character but she said no and plus she said that your character was inappropriate because it would ruin the uniqueness of the androids. (Which I honestly don't understand). She didn't want to budge nor argue about the Android character anymore. She thought there was too much Androids since there was Data,Lore, Cathy, Liz, Emily, and Xdny. So I decided to eliminate Emily and keep Liz and Cathy and still defend your character but she didn't buy it. So FraksGirl thought that it would be better for Cathy and Liz to stay instead including Data and Lore. Since she created the TNG RPG she techniquely can make up whatever rules she wants unless your character can exist in another RPG. If you still want to join TNG RPG you can change your character to an ex-borg and just like cowgirlcadet said it would be an intersting character to the story kind of like Seven of Nine.

xXLadyDataXx

Report this Apr. 02 2012, 1:28 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

she reads it, i think shes on the TOS one

You are correct

This Is Not A Test

Report this Apr. 02 2012, 1:37 pm

There wasn't a "quit your whining" option, so I didn't vote.

cowgirlcadet

Report this Apr. 02 2012, 3:08 pm

I hear you. I'm Irish myself.

cowgirlcadet

Report this Apr. 02 2012, 3:09 pm

German too.

Fun123fun8

Report this Apr. 02 2012, 5:39 pm

@cowgirlcadet wait ... I always figerd you would be southern Is'nt that you in your profile pic?

xXLadyDataXx

Report this Apr. 02 2012, 8:36 pm

@cowgirlcadet: For some reason I thought you were from Texas since you are wearing a cowgirl outfit in your profle pic. Or do you mean that you are from irish and german descent?

Fun123fun8

Report this Apr. 03 2012, 5:41 pm

Quote: cowgirlcadet @ Apr. 02 2012, 9:52 am

well same with me i kinda want to join the TOS RPG im waiting for a good time to join. Dont be shy and join

want a hug

This Is Not A Test

Report this Apr. 04 2012, 8:32 am

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>There wasn't a "quit your whining" option, so I didn't vote.

Ok ok ok, enough already, if this is not a test then why are you testing my ego? didn't i tell you my bloodlines?

Wait, I'm supposed to care? Well then...no, I still don't.

Why are you polling anyone anyway? Are you begging for people to stand up for you? One of your choices is to ignore what someone wants and do things your own way. Go ahead and do that. Goodness knows, no one wants to see you "conquer the Trek Universe," whatever the hell that means.

"I received assurances from Mr. Galrog that a young entrepreneur, such as myself, would not be inhibitated by the authorifications in this particular location. Galrog is wiggity-whack with our industry, suckers!" --Zorak

This Is Not A Test

Report this Apr. 04 2012, 10:38 am

Fun123fun8

Report this Apr. 04 2012, 1:15 pm

Quote: This Is Not A Test @ Apr. 04 2012, 10:38 am

>I'm not new here, I was around long before these boards were upgraded, not that I'm sure what it has to do with a nonsensical story about booze keeping a country down.

>That aside, you've made your position clear. You have a big ego, and you search for discontent. That makes you a self-proclaimed a**hole. Good luck, have fun. I'll check in again when you're a little older and have matured a bit.

now now lets not fight lisen test you're kinda being a jerk about this. you could of said your first reponse abit more kind

want a hug