How would things turn out Archer fail to convice the Xindi-Aquatic aid stop Xindi-Insectoid and Xindi-Reptilian from deploying the super weapon In star Terk Ent The Council

Jason222

Report this Mar. 31 2012, 6:13 pm

Forgive it Ent count down when Archer talk Aquatic help stop the deploy super weapon not Enterpise The council

Earth have been destory on one hand. On other hand it not be Twilight all over again. On one hand Xindi-Arboreal and the Xindi-Primate would be the human new best friend. While Vuclan and Andrions turn back humans escort refugee starships and get the refugee there location at lot fasters. Might even able convece the Vuclan and Andrions help the humans out.Is my option.But I like hear other options.

Mitchz95

Report this Apr. 01 2012, 5:15 pm

I think that the NX-01, Primates and Arboreals would have attacked the weapon anyway. If worst came to worst, somebody could just ram the superweapon at warp. That would be an awesome explosion.

If they didn't ram it, they'd either succeed because the Sphere Builders wouldn't have gotten involved, or fail because they're outnumbered and outgunned. If the latter, I think things would have played out pretty much the same way they did in "Zero Hour".

If Earth did get destroyed, I think the Xindi would be more concerned with their civil war than with humanity's survival.

Jason222

Report this Apr. 01 2012, 8:16 pm

Well Primates and Arboreal saw it as suicide to go against Xindi-Reptilian and Xindi-Insectoid and advice against action. If wish see for yourself watch Star Trek Ent countdown from 8 minute and 27 seconds to about 8 minute and 44 seconds.  I do agree likely try to do what Enterprise crew did in zero hour or because have extra time anyway why us contact rest Earth fleet when they enter Earth solar system.  After all Earth had least dozen starships available to be used for solar system defense. Must Earth starship at time were a match for Xindi Insectiod and Reptilian. Not include some Vuclan starships that would likely been there as well.  Primates and Arboreal did not seem scare idea civil war at least came to battle Earth.

As far Xindi civil war  I think be more like Human, Primates and Arboreal Xindi vrs Reptitlian and Insectiod Xindi .

Mitchz95

Report this Apr. 01 2012, 8:22 pm

I still think that given what was at stake, the Primates and Arboreals would still opt to attack, even though they were outgunned.

Jason222

Report this Apr. 02 2012, 6:45 pm

Quote: Mitchz95 @ Apr. 01 2012, 8:22 pm

>Yeah, I always wondered why there were no ships in Earth orbit in "Zero Hour". We saw a whole fleet in "Storm Front", along with numerous space stations.

I think simple answer would be Earth goverment did not know that Earth attack super weapon at that time.  Fact that Archer try take battle right at Earth get many Vuclan warships as possible, Earth fleet and two Xindi race alrealdy site them massive Armada at Earth right were weapon pop up. Simple overwhelem them forces is beyound me.

Users browsing this forum: miklamar