Thema de Enterprise en Espanol

cowgirlcadet

Report this Mar. 31 2012, 4:03 pm

Probably not the best translation because my knowledge of the language is limited to a half-remembered high school Spanish class and a Spanish-English dictionary, but here it is anyway.

Esta un camino largo

Llegarse de alli a aqui

Esta un tiempo largo

Pero mi tiempo es finalmente aqui

Voy a veo mi sueño venir vivo otra vez

Voy a tocar a cielo

Y estas no voy detener me no mas

No, estas no voy a cambio mi parecer

Porque tengo fe del corazon

Voy donde mi corazon va a conducir me

Tengo fe a creer

Yo se hacer alguna cosa

Tengo fuerza de la alma

Nadie voy a encorvar o rompimiento me

Porque tengo fe

Tengo fe

Fe del corazon

If your Spanish is better than mine and you want to help improve my translation, that’ll be great.

megan512

Report this Apr. 01 2012, 7:05 pm

I wish there was a Spanish version for the song; I would've used it for my Spanish project. Oh well.

The one thing that bugs me is camino. Caminar is to walk, but in the original song, it's road. I think calle would be closer to the actual meaning, but that's just me.

cowgirlcadet

Report this Apr. 02 2012, 2:57 pm

One thing I remember really well from my Spanish class (I don't know why), is that calle means street. I thought I remembered what road was but I wasn't sure so I looked it up in my Spanish-English dictionary and it said camino. The thing I was mostly unsure about on this was the verb forms.

megan512

Report this Apr. 03 2012, 7:30 pm

Huh, I didn't know that. I always thought that the word was interchangeable. I figured it was a synonym for road. Always learning something new!

cowgirlcadet

Report this Apr. 04 2012, 5:23 pm

The amazing thing is you learned something on ST.com that wasn't about Trek!

megan512

Report this Apr. 06 2012, 9:51 pm

LOL. Who would've thought?

Users browsing this forum: King B IX