Which Ship or Station would you rather live on?

spockdatadax

Report this Mar. 28 2012, 11:45 pm

Would I rather live on the Ships that explore the galaxy or stay on a space station? I would say DS9. I'm not young anymore, so I'd rather "stay still."

janewayjunkie74656

Report this Mar. 28 2012, 11:59 pm

Voyager! I'm a traveller, an adventurer, an explorer...I don't like to stay in one place for long. I could never stay on a space station.

But once and a while, I like to get back home.

So Voyager would be perfect for me.

Hugues

Report this Mar. 29 2012, 5:19 am

DS9, I would be in Quark's bar all the time.

DS9 RULES!!!!!

Vger23

Report this Mar. 29 2012, 5:58 am

I'd have to say the Enterprise-D would be my choice. That ship is like a frigging luxury liner. Holodecks, bars, low-grav gymnasiums, carpet, bright lights, families, arboritums...oh my!

juliansgirl7

Report this Mar. 29 2012, 6:33 am

DS9-JULIAN'S there!

"Your quality will be known among your enemies before ever you meet them, my friend"-Alexander Siddig in Kingdom of Heaven

OtakuJo

Report this Mar. 29 2012, 6:40 am

DS9 I would spend lots of time on the Promenade; and the occasional near-destruction aside, it is a vibrant and multifaceted community. I reckon it'd be interesting.

Although I confess the Julian clause does come into play a little. Not that my answer would change or anything...

Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

cowgirlcadet

Report this Mar. 29 2012, 7:29 am

They all have their attractions, so I would probably want to be a Q so I could pop back and forth between them whenever I wanted. However, I would probably spend a lot of time on the original NCC-1701 because TOS is my favorite.

Broadstorm

Report this Mar. 29 2012, 4:01 pm

Titan

MoppyCGDaniels

Report this Mar. 29 2012, 4:23 pm

I'd also prefer to stay on a spacestation likewise the Utopia Planetia werft, Jupiterstation or obviously DS9. For the reason on a spaceport alike a station you could see ppl come in & out.

tribblenator999

Report this Mar. 29 2012, 6:58 pm

USS enterprise ncc-1701.

267198ed

Report this Mar. 30 2012, 2:14 am

DS9 or the Enterprise-D (or as I like to call it, the Space Whale,) they are on somewhat extreme opposite ends of the scale but then I guess that is part of the "grass is always greener" bit.

miklamar

Report this Mar. 30 2012, 11:40 am

Originally, I thought living on a space station or at a base would be best.  But, even with a holodeck, I think it could become monotonous, after a while.  Whereas on a spaceship, you are often traveling to unknown destinations, along previously unexplored pathways, so you could always experience some new things.  That would probably keep life more interesting.

Of the two ships, I would prefer the Enterprise (a Galaxy-class ship) to the smaller Voyager (Intrepid-class ship).

Reliant Redshirt

Report this Mar. 30 2012, 1:20 pm

on the USS Reliant and very far from the dreaded transporter pad

Reliant Redshirt

Report this Mar. 30 2012, 1:21 pm

on the USS Reliant and very far from the dreaded transporter pad

Caesar753

Report this Mar. 31 2012, 8:17 pm

Voyager for me.  I like to travel and explore new places, so I wouldn't want to be on a space station.  A ship as big as the D is too big with too many comforts, while the Defiant is too small for long-term living.  Voyager is big enough to have a comfortable lifestyle while still feeling like a starship.

Users browsing this forum: Drunkin Druid