ATTENTION: The Boards will be closed permanently on May 28th, 2014. Posting will be disabled on April 28th, 2014. More Info

Why did human must loyle allies the Vuclan and Andorians leave human fend for themselves after Xindi destory Earth in Twlight timeline

Jason222

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 715

Report this Mar. 27 2012, 6:42 pm

Both the Vulcan and Andorians leave human fend for themselves after Earth was destory. Vuclan made the least sense they had warship many time that any Xindi races other maybe the Xindi Aquatics.So why did they turn there back on the humans.

Mitchz95

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1830

Report this Mar. 27 2012, 8:49 pm

The Andorians did help a little - Shran gave the humans deflector shield technology. The Vulcans, on the other hand, did abandon them. Some allies.


I guess they and the Andorians didn't want to directly challenge a faction that could destroy entire planets without warning.


"The future is in the hands of those who explore... And from all the beauty they discover while crossing perpetually receding frontiers, they develop for nature and for humankind an infinite love." - Jacques Yves Cousteau

Broadstorm

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 828

Report this Mar. 28 2012, 3:35 am

The Andorians had only had very limited contact with the Humans beore the Xindi attacked.  When Shran entered the Delphic Expanse, he really did want to help, but his mission was actually to capture the Xindi weapon so that it could be reverse engineered.  The reference to getting deflector shield technology from the Andorians was in Twilight well after Earth had been destroyed... then the script hit the reset button.  Shran did help out when the weapon reached the Sol System, but it was only 1 Andorian ship.


Even with nearly 100 years of good relations with Humans, the Vulcans refused to even allow 1 officer to enter the Delphic Expanse, making it necessary for T'Pol to reisgn her commision to remain on Enterprise.

Jason222

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 715

Report this Mar. 28 2012, 7:35 pm

Quote: Mitchz95 @ Mar. 27 2012, 8:49 pm

>

>The Andorians did help a little - Shran gave the humans deflector shield technology. The Vulcans, on the other hand, did abandon them. Some allies.

>I guess they and the Andorians didn't want to directly challenge a faction that could destroy entire planets without warning.

>


Well that case how come Vuclan welling to take Caption Archer in.

Mitchz95

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1830

Report this Mar. 28 2012, 7:41 pm

Quote: Jason222 @ Mar. 28 2012, 7:35 pm

>

>Well that case how come Vuclan welling to take Caption Archer in.

>


They didn't. T'Pol chose to stay on Ceti Apha V to care for Archer, despite Soval and the rest of the Vulcan High Command objecting.


"The future is in the hands of those who explore... And from all the beauty they discover while crossing perpetually receding frontiers, they develop for nature and for humankind an infinite love." - Jacques Yves Cousteau

cowgirlcadet

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 788

Report this Mar. 28 2012, 8:46 pm

Ceti Alpha V? The same Ceti Alpha V where Kirk marooned Kahn 100 years later? (give or take) Wait. What was the question? Oh yeah. Why did the Vulcans and Andorians leave us on our own stick? Answer - They were chicken. Except for Shran and T'pol.

Mitchz95

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1830

Report this Mar. 28 2012, 8:53 pm

Quote: cowgirlcadet @ Mar. 28 2012, 8:46 pm

>

>Ceti Alpha V? The same Ceti Alpha V where Kirk marooned Kahn 100 years later? (give or take)

>


Yep, that's the one. The writers picked it as a cruel joke - even if humanity survived the Xindi, they wouldn't survive the devastation unleashed when Ceti Alpha VI exploded in the 23rd century.


"The future is in the hands of those who explore... And from all the beauty they discover while crossing perpetually receding frontiers, they develop for nature and for humankind an infinite love." - Jacques Yves Cousteau

Jason222

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 715

Report this Mar. 29 2012, 6:18 pm

Quote: Mitchz95 @ Mar. 28 2012, 7:41 pm

Quote: Jason222 @ Mar. 28 2012, 7:35 pm

>

>

>Well that case how come Vuclan welling to take Caption Archer in.

>

They didn't. T'Pol chose to stay on Ceti Apha V to care for Archer, despite Soval and the rest of the Vulcan High Command objecting.


Soval openly offer to take Archer however T'Pol refuse because he would not agree take all the humans.  If wish see evidnece watch Enterpise twilight on CBS from 18 minute and 18 secound film to 19 mimute and 28 secoulds. Soval also clearly state specialist on Vuclan they could help Archer.

Mitchz95

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 1830

Report this Mar. 29 2012, 7:43 pm

Quote: Jason222 @ Mar. 29 2012, 6:18 pm

>

>Soval openly offer to take Archer however T'Pol refuse because he would not agree take all the humans.  If wish see evidnece watch Enterpise twilight on CBS from 18 minute and 18 secound film to 19 mimute and 28 secoulds. Soval also clearly state specialist on Vuclan they could help Archer.

>


Just rewatched "Twilight". You're right, they did offer to take Archer in, but they only made the offer because the wanted to get T'Pol out of there. I don't think they gave a crap what happened to Archer.


"The future is in the hands of those who explore... And from all the beauty they discover while crossing perpetually receding frontiers, they develop for nature and for humankind an infinite love." - Jacques Yves Cousteau

Jason222

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 715

Report this Mar. 30 2012, 3:50 pm

Quote: Mitchz95 @ Mar. 29 2012, 7:43 pm

Quote: Jason222 @ Mar. 29 2012, 6:18 pm

>

>

>Soval openly offer to take Archer however T'Pol refuse because he would not agree take all the humans.  If wish see evidnece watch Enterpise twilight on CBS from 18 minute and 18 secound film to 19 mimute and 28 secoulds. Soval also clearly state specialist on Vuclan they could help Archer.

>

Just rewatched "Twilight". You're right, they did offer to take Archer in, but they only made the offer because the wanted to get T'Pol out of there. I don't think they gave a crap what happened to Archer.


I personal think T'Pol could push Vulcan take 10 ther human refugee aboard by point out that these people save her during Enterpise Impulse.  misson. But that another story the fact is Archer Vuclans welling take Archer lead another question. Why Vuclan welling take him special risk of Xindi attack Vuclan go up. Another more interest possible they might have in secert give dam Archer is if Syrran had anything to do with it. Using T'Pol more excuss. In this unlikley possible T'Pol nearly sentance the human race to death.  If Caption Archer brought that Artfact to Vuclans it very possible Vuclans would gone to war Xindi I mean full war.

Broadstorm

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 828

Report this Mar. 30 2012, 4:03 pm

Quote: Jason222 @ Mar. 30 2012, 3:50 pm

>

>Another more interest possible they might have in secert give dam Archer is if Syrran had anything to do with it. Using T'Pol more excuss. In this unlikley possible T'Pol nearly sentance the human race to death.  If Caption Archer brought that Artfact to Vuclans it very possible Vuclans would gone to war Xindi I mean full war.

>


Those events happened in season 4 & would not have happened if Archer had not succeeded in stopping the Xindi.

Jason222

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 715

Report this Mar. 31 2012, 6:19 pm

It depend what Soval real motive were also found straignt that he offer take Archer but not others that she in life debt to. However I agree likley events in Season 4 would been differnt. Vuclan Prisdent could have not get that group Vuclan frame bombing Earth embassy if Earth alreadly destory agree that far. You likley right other one too.

Recently logged in

Users browsing this forum: JOYOFVGR

Forum Permissions

You cannot post new topics in this forum

You cannot reply to topics in this forum

You cannot delete posts in this forum