ATTENTION: The Boards will be closed permanently on May 28th, 2014. Posting will be disabled on April 28th, 2014. More Info

What? Nobody has any random thoughts???

xXLadyDataXx

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2297

Report this Apr. 03 2012, 9:39 pm

Almost done with my Lone Ranger lyrics for a group recording project.

xXLadyDataXx

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2297

Report this Apr. 03 2012, 9:41 pm

ergo
oceanus, maritimus,
opacare, matutinus,
septentrio, meridies,
occidens et orientis,
ergo
terra, stella,
hiems et aestas,
ergo
autumnus et 
tempus vernum,

OtakuJo

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 16362

Report this Apr. 04 2012, 12:05 am

Me Transmitte Sursum Caledoni


Hoc Domum Tuum Videre Possum


Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

OtakuJo

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 16362

Report this Apr. 04 2012, 12:06 am

Quote: xXLadyDataXx @ Apr. 03 2012, 9:39 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>

>

>

>How would it be like if Data saw a skunk?

>

The Skunk would freak out, Data beams back to ship and wonders whys he is the only one on the bridge.

I don't Like Johnny Cash cause he only sings like what, three notes? (or am i thinking of some other coek?)

I honestly don't count the notes in songs all I know is that Johnny Cash lays simple acoustic songs.

LOL I kind of would imagine Data picking the skunk up and cuddling it.


He would name it Stripe.


Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

Beershark

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2590

Report this Apr. 04 2012, 12:51 am

hoof arted


CORPORATIONS AREN'T PEOPLE! Soylent Green is people.

xXLadyDataXx

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2297

Report this Apr. 04 2012, 12:52 pm

Quote: OtakuJo @ Apr. 04 2012, 12:05 am

>

>Me Transmitte Sursum Caledoni

>Hoc Domum Tuum Videre Possum

>


LOL you got those from a ghibli film am I right?


xXLadyDataXx

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2297

Report this Apr. 04 2012, 12:54 pm

Quote: OtakuJo @ Apr. 04 2012, 12:06 am

Quote: xXLadyDataXx @ Apr. 03 2012, 9:39 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>

>

>

>

>How would it be like if Data saw a skunk?

>

The Skunk would freak out, Data beams back to ship and wonders whys he is the only one on the bridge.

I don't Like Johnny Cash cause he only sings like what, three notes? (or am i thinking of some other coek?)

I honestly don't count the notes in songs all I know is that Johnny Cash lays simple acoustic songs.

LOL I kind of would imagine Data picking the skunk up and cuddling it.

He would name it Stripe.


Cute name I wonder if Spot would be jealous of Stripe lol


xXLadyDataXx

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2297

Report this Apr. 04 2012, 1:48 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>

>

>

>

>

>

>How would it be like if Data saw a skunk?

>

The Skunk would freak out, Data beams back to ship and wonders whys he is the only one on the bridge.

I don't Like Johnny Cash cause he only sings like what, three notes? (or am i thinking of some other coek?)

I honestly don't count the notes in songs all I know is that Johnny Cash lays simple acoustic songs.

LOL I kind of would imagine Data picking the skunk up and cuddling it.

He would name it Stripe.

Cute name I wonder if Spot would be jealous of Stripe lol

Stripe? really?

(Im sorry, every time i hear that i think of racing stripes on underwear - blame my mom)


I remember that movie. OMG this whole talk about skunks is reminding me of an episode of Gomer Pyle USMC where he takes care of a skunk and he names him Ralph but the Sergent Carter wanted Gomer to get rid of him lol


OtakuJo

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 16362

Report this Apr. 04 2012, 1:56 pm

Quote: xXLadyDataXx @ Apr. 04 2012, 12:52 pm

Quote: OtakuJo @ Apr. 04 2012, 12:05 am

>

>

>Me Transmitte Sursum Caledoni

>Hoc Domum Tuum Videre Possum

>

LOL you got those from a ghibli film am I right?


Actually no I haven't heard a lot of Latin in Ghibli movies. I'll have to keep an ear out although I'm much better at reading Latin than understanding it aurally. The first was from South Park and the second was from a Terry Pratchett novel.


Oh and I've never seen Racing Stripes. Just thought that Stripe the skunk would make a curious companion to Spot the cat. (and since Spot is ginger no-one will be mistaking him/her?? for another skunk like Pepe La Pew.)


Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

xXLadyDataXx

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2297

Report this Apr. 04 2012, 2:05 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>

>How would it be like if Data saw a skunk?

>

The Skunk would freak out, Data beams back to ship and wonders whys he is the only one on the bridge.

I don't Like Johnny Cash cause he only sings like what, three notes? (or am i thinking of some other coek?)

I honestly don't count the notes in songs all I know is that Johnny Cash lays simple acoustic songs.

LOL I kind of would imagine Data picking the skunk up and cuddling it.

He would name it Stripe.

Cute name I wonder if Spot would be jealous of Stripe lol

Stripe? really?

(Im sorry, every time i hear that i think of racing stripes on underwear - blame my mom)

I remember that movie. OMG this whole talk about skunks is reminding me of an episode of Gomer Pyle USMC where he takes care of a skunk and he names him Ralph but the Sergent Carter wanted Gomer to get rid of him lol

Gomer lol, my mom called the horse that the other day!


you have a horse? Unfortuantely I have no pets   I used to have one hamster but they died in 2-3 months and there was  a time when I was little where I accidentally sneezed on a hamster and it died 2 days later.


xXLadyDataXx

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2297

Report this Apr. 04 2012, 2:09 pm

Quote: OtakuJo @ Apr. 04 2012, 1:56 pm

Quote: xXLadyDataXx @ Apr. 04 2012, 12:52 pm

Quote: OtakuJo @ Apr. 04 2012, 12:05 am

>

>

>

>Me Transmitte Sursum Caledoni

>Hoc Domum Tuum Videre Possum

>

LOL you got those from a ghibli film am I right?

Actually no I haven't heard a lot of Latin in Ghibli movies. I'll have to keep an ear out although I'm much better at reading Latin than understanding it aurally. The first was from South Park and the second was from a Terry Pratchett novel.

Oh and I've never seen Racing Stripes. Just thought that Stripe the skunk would make a curious companion to Spot the cat. (and since Spot is ginger no-one will be mistaking him/her?? for another skunk like Pepe La Pew.)


I looked up your quote on gogle and it mentioned that it came from a Ghibli film. I actually got my latin from Enya's song Tempus Vernum which means Spring Time in Latin. I also hear latin chanting in general for some reason it just makes me feel spiritual.


Pepe La Pew is my favorite character from Looney Tunes. C'mon why doesn't everyone give the skunk some lovin' I know I would


HadassahJoy

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 203

Report this Apr. 04 2012, 3:39 pm

I like Pineapplees!  lol

xXLadyDataXx

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2297

Report this Apr. 04 2012, 10:36 pm

Quote: /view_profile/ @

Quote: /view_profile/ @

>

>If i were to post every random thought i had....... what was i typing? i suddenly started thinking about my stiff neck and how nice it would be if Data would come and help me out here.

>

and i wouldn't mind if he came w/o his shirt....


You mean if Data gave you a neck massage lol? I actually would imagine if a lady in a french maid outfit giving Data a back massage lol


xXLadyDataXx

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2297

Report this Apr. 04 2012, 10:46 pm

For some odd I thought that Vulcans looked like space elves lol

Beershark

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 2590

Report this Apr. 05 2012, 2:43 am

Fig nuts piggie sticker


CORPORATIONS AREN'T PEOPLE! Soylent Green is people.

Post Reply

Recently logged in

Users browsing this forum: Commander_Zelkar

Forum Permissions

You cannot post new topics in this forum

You cannot reply to topics in this forum

You cannot delete posts in this forum