ATTENTION: The Boards will be closed permanently on May 28th, 2014. Posting will be disabled on April 28th, 2014. More Info

What? Nobody has any random thoughts???

OtakuJo

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 16362

Report this Jun. 18 2013, 6:02 pm

'Twould appear that Facebook has crashed.


Have you ever danced with a Tribble in the pale moonlight?

corndogs

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 304

Report this Jun. 25 2013, 12:59 pm

Hi Y'all!

2takesfrakes

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 3683

Report this Jun. 25 2013, 2:09 pm

Hi, corndogs! Good to see ya!


           


 


FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46309

Report this Jun. 30 2013, 8:35 am

Why is it that the people who take God's name in vain expect His blessing when they pray?

2takesfrakes

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 3683

Report this Jul. 06 2013, 3:55 pm

I miss many of the people who posted who've been
driven off this site, for one reason, or another.


These boards have lost many cool, colorful posters,
some of whom I was lucky enough to have gotten along
with, very well ... but some are still "here."


When all the rest are gone ... I'll keep holding on.


FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46309

Report this Jul. 06 2013, 5:01 pm

Quote: 2takesfrakes @ Jul. 06 2013, 3:55 pm

>

>I miss many of the people who posted who've been
driven off this site, for one reason, or another.

>These boards have lost many cool, colorful posters,
some of whom I was lucky enough to have gotten along
with, very well ... but some are still "here."

>When all the rest are gone ... I'll keep holding on.

>
QFE!!!

aasimilatedtrill

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 55

Report this Jul. 07 2013, 3:40 pm

I don't remember any of the words to "YMCA", but since I saw it on the commercial for Despicable Me 2, I just started to make up my own.


"Young man, I'm not talkin' to you, I said Young man, I'm just stuck in the groove, so just lay there. Keep on brushing your tooth, 'cause it's the only one you got..."


I think it's kind of funny.


Also, has anyone ever wondered why most of the emoticons are Andorians?


'Impossible' is a word that humans use far too often.

2takesfrakes

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 3683

Report this Aug. 29 2013, 3:06 pm

I'm no longer doubtful
of what I'm living for,
because when I put TNG on ...
there's no need to do any more!


Vicsage

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 465

Report this Aug. 30 2013, 9:32 pm

Watching the US Open.  Two random thoughts.  First, the more  they keep pushing Serena Williams at us and telling us how wonderful she  is, the more I and just about everyone I know dislike her   Second, the replay system they have is a joke.  Doesn't use real pictures.  Is just a computer simulation of "data" entered in.  What they show isn't real.  The whole replay system is just designed to shut the players up so they cannot complain about calls like Mac used to.


No response must mean you all agree.

Vicsage

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 465

Report this Sep. 02 2013, 11:53 am

Another random thought. Gift cards are the biggest ripoff in a long time.  Just give cash.  Let the person pick where he wats to spend it.  But no.  "Here's a $30 gift card for Home depot. "  The fact that you could get what you want only from Lowe's is too frakin bad.  So you buy something form Home Depot for $25.95.  leaving $4.05 on your gift card (which you'll never use and Home Depot will just pocket after the card expires).  But the giver of the gift card can think to himself he put a lot of thought into the gift when all he did was go to Publix and grab a card.  JUST GIVE CASH.


No response must mean you all agree.

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46309

Report this Sep. 02 2013, 1:14 pm

Quote: Vicsage @ Sep. 02 2013, 11:53 am

>

>Another random thought. Gift cards are the biggest ripoff in a long time.  Just give cash.  Let the person pick where he wats to spend it.  But no.  "Here's a $30 gift card for Home depot. "  The fact that you could get what you want only from Lowe's is too frakin bad.  So you buy something form Home Depot for $25.95.  leaving $4.05 on your gift card (which you'll never use and Home Depot will just pocket after the card expires).  But the giver of the gift card can think to himself he put a lot of thought into the gift when all he did was go to Publix and grab a card.  JUST GIVE CASH.

>
Yea... and sometimes, the place where the card is good for goes out of business, making it worthless (or you can go to another city where the business still exists.)  I received a gift certificate a while back and that happened to me - the place closed.

Vicsage

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 465

Report this Sep. 05 2013, 1:37 pm

Does any group tell the truth?  Does any group not have an agenda to push?   The National weather service predicted a strong Atlantic hurricane season>  Half way through not a single hurricane yet.  Not upset they were wrong or got it wrong.  Stuff happens.  What gets me is they are naming storms just to jack the numbers up.  TS Gabriella lasted about 2 hours before it fell apart.  A few other Tropical storms this year should never have been named.  But they need named storms to justify their predictions and to further their "climate change "  claim that hurricanes will increase.  And the weather channel is a joke.  Every week for the past month and a half they've been saying to watch the tropics, conditions are becoming more condusive for tropical storms.  They exist by scaring people.  They cannot predict weather two days in advance and I'm suppose to think they can see climate change 20 years down the road.    


No response must mean you all agree.

Vicsage

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 465

Report this Sep. 06 2013, 8:14 am

When did the NFL become the WFL (W stands for wimps)?   Started watching the first game last night and it was delayed because of rain!  I know they said there was  lightning in the area, but the fans were still in the seats, the announcers were on the field with umbrellas.  I just think the league just didn't want its premeire game played in sloppy conditions.  High scores=good ratings.  The NFL and the NBA are looking more and more like the HUNGER GAMES with all their pagentry. 


No response must mean you all agree.

pst1993

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 8

Report this Sep. 07 2013, 8:44 am

Watching the Adam West Batman series.  Just got a random thought. 1966 is the year that has the genesis of the fanboys.

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

GROUP: Members

POSTS: 46309

Report this Sep. 07 2013, 9:39 am

Quote: Vicsage @ Sep. 06 2013, 8:14 am

>

>When did the NFL become the WFL (W stands for wimps)?   Started watching the first game last night and it was delayed because of rain!  I know they said there was  lightning in the area, but the fans were still in the seats, the announcers were on the field with umbrellas.  I just think the league just didn't want its premeire game played in sloppy conditions.  High scores=good ratings.  The NFL and the NBA are looking more and more like the HUNGER GAMES with all their pagentry. 

>
No, it was delayed due to lightening, not the rain.


http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/ravens-insider/bal-ravensbroncos-kickoff-delayed-due-to-reports-of-severe-lightning-in-area-20130905,0,7611106.story


 


I don't like the pageantry either.... this is football, not ice skating.

Post Reply

Forum Permissions

You cannot post new topics in this forum

You cannot reply to topics in this forum

You cannot delete posts in this forum