Season 5 What did you think of it?

Created by: J Kirk In Texas

J Kirk In Texas

Report this Mar. 13 2012, 10:50 pm

Just got done with the season. Personaly, I liked it. It wrapped up a story line that was left unanswered. But that wasn't the only thing, you got to see were they were keeping the Changling, (in a top secrect facility that had not been seen before.) And you got to spacewalk on Deep Space Nine, awesome! Anways, I liked it, but what does everyone else think of it

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this Mar. 14 2012, 7:01 am

Female Shapeshifter: I want the Cardassians exterminated.
Weyoun: Which ones?
Female Shapeshifter: All of them. The entire population.
Weyoun: That will take some time.
Female Shapeshifter: Then I suggest that you begin at once.

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

J Kirk In Texas

Report this Mar. 14 2012, 9:43 am

Quote: OneDamnMinuteAdmiral @ Mar. 14 2012, 7:01 am

>I thought that letting the Founder go after only about 30 years was a bit BS she nearly destroyed the Alpha Quadrant and attempted mass genocide on the Cardassians.

>Female Shapeshifter: I want the Cardassians exterminated.
Weyoun: Which ones?
Female Shapeshifter: All of them. The entire population.
Weyoun: That will take some time.
Female Shapeshifter: Then I suggest that you begin at once.

True, very true. But if we had not let them go... We could have another big war. And from what was said at the beginng, they have a huge fleet. And a war with them could have cost thousands of lives. But with what happened, we just might have peace with the dominon once and for all.

DonSuave

Report this Mar. 14 2012, 11:11 am

J Kirk In Texas

Report this Mar. 14 2012, 4:43 pm

Quote: DonSuave @ Mar. 14 2012, 11:11 am

>And don't forget the part with you fighting alongside the new Enterprise. That was pretty cool. Hit me up in game anyone: Sibak@DonSuave

Yeah that was awesome, are you new to Star Trek Online?

Mitchz95

Report this Mar. 14 2012, 9:33 pm

J Kirk In Texas

Report this Mar. 14 2012, 11:30 pm

Quote: Mitchz95 @ Mar. 14 2012, 9:33 pm

>I liked it; "Facility 4028" was my favorite. It was a good series overall, though I still liked the Romulan/Reman arc ("The Vault" through "Darkness Before the Dawn") better.

I admit that was a really nice one, personaly, I liked some of the first season micro arcs. Like the devian and the bit and piece season spanning kova'mah arc. But yeah I agree, that was a good story and this one was really good too.

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this Mar. 15 2012, 7:13 pm

Quote: J Kirk In Texas @ Mar. 14 2012, 9:43 am

Quote: OneDamnMinuteAdmiral @ Mar. 14 2012, 7:01 am

>Female Shapeshifter: I want the Cardassians exterminated.
Weyoun: Which ones?
Female Shapeshifter: All of them. The entire population.
Weyoun: That will take some time.
Female Shapeshifter: Then I suggest that you begin at once.

Doesn't that make us look weak though for agreeing to that? I mean if it was an episode of DS9 they would have just gone and got Odo, who I was hoping was gonna show up.

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

FleetAdmiral_BamBam

Report this Mar. 15 2012, 8:37 pm

Mitchz95

Report this Mar. 15 2012, 8:42 pm

Quote: FleetAdmiral_BamBam @ Mar. 15 2012, 8:37 pm

>I'm curious - are the "seasons" available to F2P?  I'm just getting started myself and trying to figure out what I'm doing.

"Season" means the six-month period between major gameplay updates. "Featured Series" is what this is, though the two are often mixed up. Yes, all playable content is available to F2Pers. To see what's not, check out the Features Matrix: http://startrekonline.com/f2p_features

J Kirk In Texas

Report this Mar. 15 2012, 8:59 pm

Quote: OneDamnMinuteAdmiral @ Mar. 15 2012, 7:13 pm

Quote: J Kirk In Texas @ Mar. 14 2012, 9:43 am

Quote: OneDamnMinuteAdmiral @ Mar. 14 2012, 7:01 am

>Female Shapeshifter: I want the Cardassians exterminated.
Weyoun: Which ones?
Female Shapeshifter: All of them. The entire population.
Weyoun: That will take some time.
Female Shapeshifter: Then I suggest that you begin at once.

True Odo would have been in it, but not really, in this game the federation is allmost as likely to cause war as the klingons. It is good to see the federation try for peace. It is a step back in the right direction. But you do have a point.

OneDamnMinuteAdmiral

Report this Mar. 16 2012, 8:43 am

Are you sure it isn't time for a colorful metaphor?

J Kirk In Texas

Report this Mar. 16 2012, 3:09 pm

Quote: OneDamnMinuteAdmiral @ Mar. 16 2012, 8:43 am

>I guess that Founder doesn't hate as much anymore since I, and others I'm sure, have a Jem'Hadar bridge officer and some Dominion duty officers.

Amen to that!  (That is really cool that you got dominon crew.)

Ethasa

Report this Mar. 18 2012, 8:57 pm

i liked this series, though i've only ever played this feature series.

J Kirk In Texas

Report this Mar. 19 2012, 7:53 am

Quote: Ethasa @ Mar. 18 2012, 8:57 pm

>i liked this series, though i've only ever played this feature series.

Oh well wellcome! Well i recomend going back and doing the other series. There is tons of content allready there, (also by the end of it you'll be the highest rank in the game too. Witch is sort of cool.) Anyways, wellcome!